“Outlet Shopping”

The Crossings Premium Outlets
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Crossings Premium Outlets features an impressive collection of the finest brands for you, your family and your home. Include a shopping stop during your next trip to the Pocono Mountains.
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I love to come up twice a year to shop. My friend and I travel from Philadelphia and always come home with a car-ful of goodies. Some times are better than others, but we always have a good time. All four of us are grandparents and we love to shop at all the childrens' stores. The only thing that is missing is stores for the "in-between" ages -- Girls and Boys from 11 thru 17. I wish they had "Justice" and PS Aeropastale for the girls and more of a selection for boys in the sports outlets (Nike, Reebok, Puma, Adidas).

I will say that I seem to find better bargains in Tannersville than I do in the Limerick, PA outlets.

1  Thank Hootin50
There are newer reviews for The Crossings Premium Outlets

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Got a great price at the Coach Outlet and the clearance items around the entire property were also an additional 20-65% off the clearance price. Got some great deals ($600 leather jacket for $130, $400 Coach bag for $119).

Reviewed April 3, 2013

I have been to this Outlet to shop about 4 times. Every time, I am able to find great deals. My fav places there are, Chico's, Ann Taylor, Totes, Cold Water Creek, and some of the fun Kitchen and Gadget Stores. My hubby loves Ralph Lauren (they carry nicer items than normal Outlets). Lots of restaurants up and down 611 when you get hungry.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

This place does not have enough parking and the bargains are few. Not sure why anyone would go here instead of enjoying the great outdoors

Reviewed March 27, 2013

My wife and I go here whenever we are in the Poconos and usually end up leaving with several bags. She and I always find something to pick up. Great selection of stores.