“WonderfuI Townhouse”
other travelers have booked this property
Wood-burning Stove Kitchen
Living Room desk area
Main Level half bathroom
Loft Queen bed Bedroom
Loft Bathroom
Lower Level Double Bed Bedroom (twin rollaway bed in the closet)
Lower Level Queen Bed Bedroom
Lower Level Bathroom
Laundry
Deck
Indoor Pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

VMcGrath5...
Haddon Heights, New Jersey
“WonderfuI Townhouse”
Reviewed May 30, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

My family and I had a wonderful time at Camelback! Renting this carefree townhouse made our stay even better. This is a well maintained house with everything we needed. It was clean and spacious. The owner made the transaction so easy. We will definitely be back.

Thank you for a great Memorial Day weekend!!

Bathroom cleanliness
Traveling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway Families with young children
Jun 5, 2016
Thank you so much for sharing your review of our townhouse. I'm so happy you and your family enjoyed your stay. Know that we offer a free fourth night for returning guests during non-holiday periods.
Marjorie Egarian
Estelle L
Medford, New York
“Great!!!!”
Reviewed August 31, 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

We originally were trying to get a room at the new lodge, but they were booked. Other family already had a room there, & were allowed to get us the one day passes to the new Aquatopia. I rented the unit from unit from Marjorie & Jim for a 2 day getaway with kids & grandkids. On the 2nd day they went to Camelbeach. My husband & I enjoyed the quiet stay @ the unit. We were surprised how clean & comfortable it was. Very convenient to all shopping. First night there we arrived after midnight so we were looking for something open to buy groceries & googled "Weis' market, which surprisingly was open 24 hours. Marjorie contacted me the day after we got home to see how everything went. I told her I was very pleased, & would recommend it to anyone looking to use it in the winter for skiing/snowboarding, summer for the water park or just to unwind. Thanks Marjorie & Jim, looking forward to future rentals.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The convenience to the mountain & shopping but most of all cleanliness.
Liked least: There really wasn't much not to like.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Sep 3, 2015
Thanks for taking the time to review our townhouse, Estelle. I'm happy you and your family enjoyed your stay and hope you return. Our housecleaner told me you and your family left the townhouse in very good condition and I appreciate that!

Brownman8...
“A must visit!!! Best couples retreat ever!!”
Reviewed August 27, 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

I have traveled the world and seen a lot of places and this townhouse is by far the best one! This property is well kept, maintain and updated! There is nothing more my group could've asked for.

Sep 1, 2014
What a nice thing to say, thank you! We try to keep our townhouse well maintained and love to share it with guests like you! Let me know when you'd like to come again. The winter is a really different experience than the summer and Camelback Mt. is great for both beginner and seasoned skiers/snowboarders.

Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Reviewed August 10, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The property was very well maintained and had everything we needed.
Liked least: Nothing
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Sep 1, 2014
Thanks for taking the time to send in the review. It makes me really happy when families enjoy our townhouse and their ski trip to Camelback!I hope you'll be back!

Philadelphia
Reviewed July 8, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Check in / front desk
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Sep 1, 2014
How did I miss your review last summer? Thank you for sharing. I hope you'll come again.

New Jersey
Reviewed June 27, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Jun 27, 2013
Hi Chris, Thanks for sending in the review. I'm so happy our townhouse worked out for you and your family. We originally bought the place because of it's convenient location to the slope. We love renting to families with kids and hope you'll visit again. Marjorie
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing