“AMAZING!!!!”

Camelback Mountain Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Camelback Mountain Adventures, located in the beautiful Pocono Mountains, offers adrenaline-raising fun for the whole family! Camelback Mountain Adventures puts you deep into the Pennsylvania woods where you can challenge yourself and others to a variety of individual and team-building exercises! Adventure packed with TreeTops Adventure Courses, Twin Zip-Flyers, Dual Zip Lines, disc golf, Segway tours, and our exciting Mountain Coaster, Camelback Mountain Adventures offers patrons of all ages fun in the great outdoors. Choose your adventure at Camelback Mountain Adventures today!
supersega1
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“AMAZING!!!!”
Reviewed August 26, 2011

My husband and I went to the Poconos for our honeymoon. We bopped around and explored different places. CBK by FAR was the best place I have been in many years! It took us 3 1/2 hours to complete the mountain course - it was moderately challenging - the more balance you have the easier it seems to be.... Every level can do this. We are athletic but there were people who seemed to not be very coordinated - it just took them a little longer. You can take a break after each course - you don't need to do all levels. The last level is obviously the most challenging. We LOVE this place! We are sure to go back!!!!!

Visited August 2011
2 Thank supersega1

Middletown, New Jersey
63 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 96 helpful votes
“More Adventurous Then Expected”
Reviewed July 10, 2011

Signed up for the TreeTops Adventure this past Friday after we arrived without a reservation. Waited about 30 minutes before the next group started out. Were given our harness and proceeded to the area where the guides helped you into the harness and made sure it was on comfortably. Important first step as you totally rely on this harness as to go throuh the courses. Went through the demo area where you get your instruction as to how to manage the course and the zip lines. Started out on the first course and it was easy to handle. There was four families ahead of us on this course and it took us about 45 minutes. There was cold water on the course which was welcomed in the humid weather. Second course was a bit more challenging and again about an hour. We got half way throught he third course when the threat of lightning was detected on radar so the course was shut down. The guides came to each platform and lowered everyone down to the ground using the wench. It was quite interesting. The third course was more intimidating as there were many more moving platforms to get through which I found quite difficult. The teenager I was with had no problem with the course and was disappointed that we did not get to course 4 and 5. Maybe next year. I would definitely recommend this adventure but beware that it is challenging. I would suggest you make a reservation early in the day as the crowds do tend to back up the course. I would also suggest gloves as your hands take a beating using the cables. The zip lines were awesome. Since they closed the course and we only got through half of it, I got 2 vouchers to return at another time this season to do the whole course again.

Visited July 2011
4 Thank kmc1021
Massachusetts
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“A Real Adventure!!!!!!”
Reviewed September 8, 2010

My husband and I had such a fabulous time at CBK's treetop adventure!! The staff was friendly, helpful, polite, patient, and very encouraging!! It was a unique & very exciting adventure. I am afraid of heights so I had a bit of a hard time getting my legs to stop shaking, which made running the course slightly difficult. I ran the first two courses alright but froze going onto course 3 (which was 50 feet up). My husband went up alone, and since your not really able to follow others through the course on the ground I just went back to the main building to take my gear off and chat with the staff a bit. We both agreed that we HAVE to do this again. I highly recommend this for all adventure seekers!!!!

2 Thank Solandria