Not a bad place to stay. Hotel staff particularly Jackie, were terrific. As I was sitting down to eat at small work table I moved my chair which bumped the 220v plug for the room AC/Heating unit and the plug shorted with a loud "pop" and a puff of smoke. My concern was that had I been a small child on the floor crawling and bumped the wire or worse grabbed the wire it had the potential for serious injury. I will commend the staff's response; they called maintenance and it was repaired immediately, along with an offer to move us to another room. I advised the staff that they should check all the rooms where they were using the same plug "adapter". Hope they did.
My wife & I stayed recently for two nights at the Ramada Inn in Tannersville. The room was nice and clean, and had a jacuzzi tub & fireplace, all for a reasonable rate. The location was good. I'd recommend the room, and consider staying there again.