“Ice cream at the dairy”

Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Tamaqua
Los Angeles, California
“Ice cream at the dairy”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

There is something summery about driving to the country (and it is quite a drive) to have an ice cream. Portions are generous and they offer many flavor and sundae options.
It was a lazy day so we just sat and watched folks play miniature golf.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank LetsGoWithStyle

Breinigsville, Pennsylvania
“For what I paid I could have had a T-Bone Steak”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

I have visited Heisler's for over 20 years & each year I am becoming more disappointed as I feel that the prices continue to rise while the portions continue to decrease. On a recent visit I ordered a hamburger barbeque sandwich & it literally had about a teaspoon of hamburger inside. I also ordered a hot dog & the role was completely stale & split into 2 parts before I even bit into it. I was still hungry after having this tiny barbeque sandwich & hot dog along with an order of pierogies so I decided to order a slice of pizza which was $2.60 & it was a very small slice. Still hungry I decided to order a cheeseburger which was ok. I did not come to Heisler's on a diet but based on the size of some of the portions I felt like I was on a diet. I also did not find 2 large ketchup containers messed with ketchup all over them very appealing right at the windows where you place & pick up your order. I felt for what I paid here, that I could have gone to a restaurant & had a steak dinner.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Waimanalo1
Atglen, Pennsylvania, United States
“blueberry waffle sundae”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Heisler's is a great place to visit, excellent ice cream, they also have hot food, mini golf, gift shop, etc. The drive there is very scenic. Years ago, they had a fire truck that the kids could ride on, let's vote to bring it back! Take the whole family here!

• Visited August 2013