“Camping cabin”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
Beautiful view from property
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 8 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Explorer5...
“Disgusting. We left the next day.”
Reviewed October 14, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

I just don't understand the positive reviews, this place was terrible.

"Rustic" is an understatement. I don't mind rustic at all, I've backpacked and slept on the ground in Wilderness areas, and I've even stayed in fleabag "motels" in Mexico where you could literally see fleas on the floor. But this was an all-time low.

We chose this place only because they had dock space (which you pay extra for).
We arrived late in the day, so it was too late to find another hotel room. The bed was the most uncomfortable bed I've ever been in, an air mattress would have been a major improvement. The mattress had dark stains of some sort on it, I don't even want to think about it. We put 3 sheets over it. The bathroom was disgusting, gross stains all over the floor and walls... I wont' even describe the shower stall... but no one even dared to take a shower. There was a coffeemaker but no coffee mugs, just 4 cocktail glasses. We toughed it out overnight because we had nowhere else to go, but checked out the next morning and forfeited the rest of our payment.

I'm scratching my head trying to find something positive to say. The docks are OK, small, floating, and not very wide or stable, but they held. And we didn't get any bedbugs, so I guess that's a good thing too.

Really, this place is without a doubt the worst lodging I've ever had. And I've had some pretty bad ones!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Onley
Reviewed August 25, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Sep 6, 2016
Thank you very much, Tracy! We will look forward to welcoming you again!
Reviewed July 20, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Manhattan, NY
Reviewed February 24, 2015 for a stay in February 2015

Feb 24, 2015
Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate your feedback and will do our best to further improve our service.
We are always looking forward to welcoming you at Lakeside!
Westwood, NJ
Reviewed September 3, 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Sep 4, 2014
Thank you very much!
We are looking forward to welcoming you at Lakeside again!
NJ
Reviewed August 25, 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Aug 26, 2014
Thanks for the review! Your feedback is very important for us. We do our best to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. We hope to welcome you again at Lakeside!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing