“THIS PLACE SHOULD BE CLOSED!!!!”
Review of Amber Steakhouse

Amber Steakhouse
Ranked #6 of 11 Restaurants in Swiftwater
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Every single thing we laid our hands on was dirty! grity fork, spotty glasses, greasy buffet plates. No one staff member had one job, the person taking the money was also the person serving your food and bringing dirty dishes to the back. Our waitress was really sweet and she was the highlight of the entire meal. Food was bland (accept the bbq wings! those were awesome) everything else, steak and fish was like thrown together on dirty plates ewwwwwwwwwwwww! i can't stress it enough... DON'T DO IT TO YOURSELVES

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Stopped in last weekend and was surprised. The salad bar and soup bar was very good and prime rib was as well. Service very good and waitresses were very friendly. Would recommend.

1  Thank dnh1918
Reviewed January 15, 2013

the children's "Foxy Loxy" was perfect for my 10 year old daughter. small steak and sweet potato fries delis h.!
Service was prompt and friendly.

1  Thank Michael R
Reviewed June 20, 2012

My wife and I read some previous reviews and thought, "how bad could it be". Well, for the record, we are not picky eaters and have to rate this establishment low. I ordered a Cajun strip steak cooked medium. It came out med rare and the only thing Cajun about it was the smell. I was licking my chops when the order was placed in front of me. And then it happened. First bite and absolutely no flavor was present whatsoever. My wife ordered the standard filet mingeon ordered med rare. It was delivered rare and lacked any flavor as well. The beers are in fact short and cheap, guess that was the only positive part of the experience.

1  Thank Bkillernj1
Reviewed March 30, 2012

If you want good food and good value this is your place. The New York Strip is great as are the burgers,fried chicken and ribs. The salad bar is always fresh and the soup homemade. Drinks are short but don't complain they are cheap- get 2!

1  Thank Patricia M