“Great Birthday Weekend”

and 1 more site!
Woodfield Manor, a Sundance Vacations Resort
Ranked #1 of 1 Swiftwater B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Stayed at the woodfield manor for my birthday weekend with a few friends 3 rooms inside the manor. Theresa and her staff went over and beyond to make our stay wonderfull. Our rooms where next to each other witch made it convenient. We had a great time, we had our birthday dinner at the restaurant on premises frog house can't say inoff excellent, they even treated us to a bottle of champagne.This was our second time within the past few years staying at woodfield manor, we will return.thanks again for your hospitality...

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Tvania33
Theresa M, General Manager at Woodfield Manor, a Sundance Vacations Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2014

Hello Tvania!
I think we enjoyed your birthday weekend as much as you did... such a fun group of friends. Thank you for celebrating with us.
It was a BLAST!
See you next time!!!

Reviewed March 24, 2014

The cabin was clean and big enough for the two of us on a romantic getaway. The staff was great in helping us find reputable spas nearby for couples massage, and helped with reservations at the great restaurant in the main house. Would definitely return with our kids. Resort is close to indoor waterparks & winter sports activities!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Melissa S
Theresa M, General Manager at Woodfield Manor, a Sundance Vacations Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

Hello Mellisa!
Thank you for your comments about how helpful the Staff at Woodfield were toward making your stay at Woodfield a memorable one. They all love helping our guests get the most out of their stay in the Pocono area. It's great for them to know, through comments like yours, that they are doing their job so well.
...and YES! It is a great place for families as well as couples!
See you Next Time

Reviewed March 23, 2014

This is such a nice, peaceful, quiet, comfy, cozy getaway! I can't wait to visit again!!! The fireplace was nice, our suite had a huge comfortable king size bed! The fact that there are so many things to do that are nearby makes it even better!

• Stayed: March 2014

Hello Alena,
Thanks so much for letting us know how much you loved staying at Woodfield.
The Staff and I all love this place, too.
It must be contagious!
See you in the Summer...

Reviewed February 18, 2014

I recently stayed at the Woodfield Manor this past Valentine's day weekend. There was about 2 feet of snow on the ground but the parking lot and walkways were clear. When I was there we received another 6-8 inches and by morning all of that snow was also plowed. The cottage we stayed in was very clean and warm when we walked in from the brutally cold weather! The cottage was very spacious and the king size bed was an absolute delight! We ate dinner on Valentine's day night at the Frogtown Chophouse (which was about 20 steps away from our cottage) and had the opportunity to meet the manager Theresa Merli and her charming husband Chris. It was convenient to eat on the premises and not have to drive as there was so much snow. The Valentines day specials were OUT OF THIS WORLD! I plan on renting another room soon to take advantage of the skiing in the area!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Michele F
Theresa M, General Manager at Woodfield Manor, a Sundance Vacations Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Hello Michelle,
Everyone at Woodfield Manor is so glad that you enjoyed your Valentine's Day get-away with us. It certainly was COLD and snowy outside but warm and comfortable inside our fireplace cottages! Many of our guests were as delighted as you were with our 'refreshed' cottages and the new mattresses, bedding and color schemes.
My husband and I also enjoyed the Valentine's Day specials at the Frogtown Chophouse. The Braised Short Ribs will forever be a delicious memory!
We look forward to having you visit us, again, soon!

Reviewed January 27, 2014

My husband surprised me with a weekend away at the Woodfield Manor for my 40th Birthday! We had such an amazing time, despite the snowstorm. We braved the weather and went out to the outlets and just had some "us time". We were then treated to a private dinner by the fireplace and served by Lyman and Eric (chef and owner). They even sang Happy Birthday to me. We were the only ones there due to the weather, so they made sure we felt extra special. The staff was so friendly and we definitely plan on coming back in the Spring/Summer with our daughters. THANK YOU for a great, relaxing weekend!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Theresa M, General Manager at Woodfield Manor, a Sundance Vacations Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2014

Hello Linda!

Everyone at Woodfield Manor had fun celebrating your ‘milestone’ birthday weekend with you and Mike! I know that Lyman and Eric especially enjoyed it. Thanks so much for sharing the photos with us!

We all look forward to you and Mike coming back to visit with your daughters when the weather is warmer. All seasons have their own special charm.

It will be a winter wonderland here for a while, yet! Let me know if I can be of assistance in booking any future visits.

Stay warm till then!
Theresa Merli
General Manager, Woodfield Manor

Reviewed January 26, 2014

My 14yr old son and I enjoyed a brief stay just before Thanksgiving and even though we just missed the beginning of ski season we had a great time. We visited Bushkill Falls and with the help of manager Theresa Merli we also went horseback riding in the snow! The cabin was the perfect size for the two of us, and we will be back to visit again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Hello Brett!
It was fun having you and your son as our guests. You both showed such enthusiasm for Woodfield Manor and the Pocono attraction area. Amanda still remember the look on Cory's face when she told him about the new go-cart facility. We look forward to seeing you again when you find your way back to the Poconos!

Reviewed January 21, 2014

I want to first start off by saying Theresa Merli the general manager was very nice and helpful to my husband and I. We stayed in room #16 a one bedroom. It was very cozy and clean. This was our best 16th year anniversary my husband and I had. We was suppose to have the room for a week but was only able to stay for the weekend and my husband and I really did not want to leave we were in paradise. I would definitely recommend it to my family and friends. The next time we visit we would like to get a bigger room and bring our children. The location is very convenient to many Pocono destinations.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Tamika Taborn B
Theresa M, General Manager at Woodfield Manor, a Sundance Vacations Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Hello Tamika & Michael,

Thank you for your thoughtful comments! I can’t tell you how delighted I am to know that you and Michael enjoyed your special 16th anniversary weekend with us. I look forward to seeing you both again AND to meeting your children.

Stay warm till then!

Best regards,
Theresa Merli
General Manager, Woodfield Manor

Also consider these accommodations in or near Swiftwater
Pocono Manor Resort & Spa
Skytop Lodge
Skytop Lodge
#1 of 1 in Skytop
Mountaintop Lodge at Lake Naomi

Been to Woodfield Manor, a Sundance Vacations Resort? Share your experiences!