All reviews valley view restaurant next door room was clean complimentary breakfast cookies definitely stay here again front desk staff convenient location outdoor pool oatmeal first floor staff was friendly the breakfast area off the highway very nice hotel fire pit deck
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We visited as wedding guests and this was the hotel recommended by the Happy Couple. The hotel staff was great, the location was convenient and the room was super-nice. We got a mountain view, which I highly recommend.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Todd G, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Hazleton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Greetings and thank you for taking time to write a review about your most recent stay at the Hampton Inn in Hazleton. We appreciate your feedback and will pass along your comments to our management and staff. I look forward to welcoming you back next time your travels brings you to Hazleton.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Beautiful view and nice rooms for a family trip to Hazleton. Very nice rooms. Excellent location. Very good value. Helpful to all our family and friends that were visiting the area. Convenient to Top of the 80’s

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Have stayed in this Hampton Inn more than once. It is always clean, with a decent free breakfast, and the staff has always been friendly and helpful when needed. I will definitely stay here again when returning to Hazleton.

Reviewed September 10, 2019

If I must stay at a hotel, I always prefer to stay at Hampton Inn. I have had great experience with the staff where I have stayed in the past, I was not disappointed this time. I was greeted with a smile and a willingness from the staff to be helpful. The view when I woke up was near spectacular. My family and I felt comfortable in our rooms and we all slept quite nicely.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Todd G, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Hazleton, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2019

Reviewed September 10, 2019

The staff at this hotel is excellent, breakfast as good. The view are incredible. Loved sitting outside around the fire having a glass of wine. The restaurant beside the hotel would bring the food and wine to you outside the patio.