“Very good food”
Review of Flood's

Flood's
Ranked #34 of 128 Restaurants in Stroudsburg
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We went to the Sherman theater for a concert and walked through town before the show. Flood's was recommended to us by one of the local businesses. We got seated right away and our server was very nice and friendly. Once we ordered, it took a very long time to get our food. It wasn't crowded when we got there, but the place did fill up as time went on. For the amount of people there when we arrived, our wait time was way too long. But I will say that the food was delicious! All of us enjoyed our meals. My husband burger was huge! Since it was our first time there, I will give the benefit of the doubt and maybe the slow service was not the norm. The food was definitely good enough to go back again when I am in the area.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

We went here on the advice of the neighboring camera shop owner. I am so glad he recommended it because it was the best burger I've had in a long time. We will definitely be back again!

Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

I picked Flood's as I walked along Main St. looking for someplace to grab a quick bite. They have about 25 beers on tap and a good selection of bottled craft beer. I ordered the 'burger of the day', a 10 oz. with 4 cheeses, bacon, and topped with ranch dressing. It was really good! This place seems to attract a regular local crowd and the service is good.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Have tons of beers to chose from. Sandwiches, beer and pizza. Tables and bar Went on a friday night and it was packed. great cheese steaks.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

This is a nice decent place to grab something simple. It's a bit dark and it's a bit Irish, but not too much of either. Every day sandwiches and a burger. Certainly any kind of drink you would want. It's no Siamsa, but it beats the crap out of the pseudo-Irish Grace's.