“Great place!”

Ranked #42 of 123 Restaurants in Stroudsburg
Hatfield, Pennsylvania
“Great place!”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

I recently visited Stroudsburg for a concert at the Sherman theater. I'm from southern PA close to Philly. When I drink it's usually a Jameson & ginger ale,and this place delivered. The drink was mixed well,and it was tasty! Great food as far as I can tell, I ordered the Stroudsburger,and it was so delicious! I will definitely be returning to this place anytime I'm in the 'burg.

• Visited June 2012

Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very warm and friendly service”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Great place for drinks and some grub at a reasonable price. Pretty good chicken wings actually.

Visited June 2012
Pocono Mts. Pa.
“Always great”
Reviewed February 23, 2012

We frequent here often, and food is good, and priced great. Awesome wings! Lots of beer on tap from around the world!

• Visited February 2012
The Poconos
“Busy, but,”
Reviewed January 2, 2012

Food is more than fair for the price. However; while the servers are way more than busy, they let you know that they value you as a human being as well as a customer. They visit as oft as poss. And it's more than obvious that they care. N we luv em 4 it. Thank u, flood's!!!!!! And to all servers, everywhere.!.!

Effort, Pennsylvania
“Couldn't get Served”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

My wife and I were there for about 1/2 hr. The waitress provided drinks and menu's and never returned. The place was not crowded, only about 3 tables were occupied. We were so frustrated that I got up paid for my beer at the bar and left. The place does have one of the better beer selections in town but the service leaves a lot to be desired.

Visited June 2011