“Great homemade breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed November 9, 2017

Took several visiting friends for breakfast on the first day of their visit and ended up going back every morning thereafter.

Reviewed November 2, 2017

The food is always good at the Snydersville diner. The food is fresh and hot and there is always a daily special. There is a good variety of pies to choose from. The roast beef dinner is delicious. Some of the wait staff and kitchen help have been there for years which is a wonderful statement for the diner. One of the few places around that you can get a good old pork roll and cheese sandwich.

Reviewed August 28, 2017

The Snydersville diner is a very good diner. It is not a fancy or even midrange restaurant. It is a diner. The food is good and the service is quick and friendly. It is one of the better diners that I have eaten in.

Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

Look at it this this way ,picky seniors eat here both because of specials an reasonable prices! If it wasn't good you wouldn't see regulars every day. I have yet a bad meal here,only rarely a slightly off waitress!
My opinion decent food,decent prices great pies an deserts... Enjoy it i do...

Reviewed June 23, 2017

I have always loved diners. The Snydersville Diner is amongst the best I have ever visited. It is in a rather remote rural community well outside down Stroudsburg but only a couple miles from the creekside cabin my wife and I stayed at this week. Our visits include 2 breakfasts and 1 dinner. For dinner I thoroughly enjoyed their Chicken Fried Steak with mashed potatoes and cole slaw. Service was friendly and quick and the entree wonderful. We had heard of their pies baked on site. We ordered 2 slices of Blueberry Crumb Pie. When I ate it later I clearly believe it is the best Blueberry Pie I have every eaten. We returned for 2 breakfast visits which were very good. Their home fries are exceptional. On our last day we had breakfast and purchased a whole Blueberry Crumb Pie.. I have given very few 5's on TA but the Snydersville Diner is very deserving of such. Well Done !!!