“Sunday Brunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Studebakers - CLOSED

Studebakers
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Marshalls Creek, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sunday Brunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

So much to choose from, everything very tasty, custom omelets, desserts. Good value, you won't want to eat another thing for the day.
Fun with family and friends. Be patient it can get crowded on Sundays

Visited May 2012
1 Thank nedone199

“Don't Understand”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

Why is this place popular? I know several family members go here, but every time I do I'm disappointed. A place like this that can't make a decent burger isn't where I want to eat. And their burger, despite what others I know like, is no burger. It's like a pre-formed pre cooked cafeteria burger. What's up with that? And I do not care for their fries that often are cold. So I just can't get past the times they don't do the basics right. It's clean, the service is always good, it's alright inside if you like something billiards parlor like. But I can't take the food.

• Visited September 2012
New York City, New York
“BEST STEAK EVER. Ate here two nights in a ROW!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2012

The food here was GREAT! My mom and I saw it off the road and decided to stop in. SO GLAD! We both ate the salad bar and we had different steak dinners. I had the prime rib. It was SO tender that I didn't need a knife. The salad bar was clean and fresh and had hummus and peel and eat shrimp! Everything was so good that we ate there again the NEXT NIGHT! Please eat here, it is so good that everyone should try it. So glad we found this gem, will hit it up anytime passing through.

• Visited August 2012
“Never again”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2012

All i can say is if you love eating cardboard with sauce then this is the place for you. I know the beal was pounded out pork. I was to upset to say anything. I just ran. Go ahead and order a veal meal and see what I'm talking about. Yuck....

Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania
“Our Favorite Place To Eat When Visiting Camelbeach/Camelback or Great Wolf Lodge”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

We were so happy when we stumbled upon Studebakers during one of our trips to the area! The half rack of ribs and wings special drew us in and has been our favorite thing to order. The salad bar is great too. Love the desserts, especially the creme brulee and the bananas foster. So many better tasting and prepared choices (even for families with kids) than one of the fast food places nearby.