“New owner and still great food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Steo's Pizza & Italian
Ranked #68 of 132 Restaurants in Stroudsburg
Reviewed September 22, 2014

Joe Steo bought the place from my favorite pizza man, Jimmy Ferraro. A little rough start but now it is my favorite place. He kept many of the old recipes and also added his own flair of delicious meals. If my 90 year old Italian parents from Brooklyn like the pizza, then you know it has to be good stuff... and good stuff it is!

2  Thank Jcdfluffy
Reviewed September 3, 2014

We were looking for a pizza restaurant for a large group (20+) during our whitewater rafting adventure in the Poconos. We first found another restaurant that did not seem like interested in a large group! We then stumbled upon Steo's through Yelp and what a pleasant surprise!!

This place is wonderful albeit a bit difficult to locate as google maps and navigation maps do not show an accurate location! (it's about couple of miles further west). Its a shame. I however suggest that you call them and ask for directions, that's what we did and I am glad. We ordered several pizzas some vegetarian and some with meat and they were great. I loved their veggie with spinach topping as well as the margharita. Some in our group found the garlic bread a bit too garlicky:-) if there is such a word.

2  Thank Jayhir