“Best Lasagne Anywhere”

North 9th Street Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 132 Restaurants in Stroudsburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner
Description: North 9th Street Restaurant offers lunch, dinner, pizza, and dessert. Everything is homemade and we use the finest ingredients. Our goal is to provide our customers a good experience each and every time! From pizza and sandwiches to wraps and salads, we have something to satisfy every appetite! Best of all we only buy local produce and foods to ensure its freshness. We make most of our sauces, pastries, desserts, entrees, and special foods from scratch.
Reviewed July 28, 2015 via mobile

We stopped for a brief overnight visit in Stroudsburg, and wanted a good dinner. This small restaurant offers a tasty menu. I chose Caprese Salad while my husband ordered lasagne and our friends tried the Chicken Parmesan. Even the sourdough bread was excellent. Everything is home made, even the pistachio cheesecake we had for dessert. Outstanding!

1  Thank TexBeth

Reviewed July 1, 2015

I love this place ,,,i go there often....lunch,dinner or just for dessert,,,small place but clean,friendly service,

2  Thank 3,531,234
Reviewed June 27, 2015

The eggplant lasagna is another delicious dinner choice. I enjoyed it very much and my husband enjoyed the chicken parmigiana. We come in frequently because we think the food is awesome!

3  Thank jinpa86
Reviewed June 27, 2015 via mobile

My wife and I dine there at least once a week. All the foods are prepared fresh. It's a must if your in the Poconos! The entrees are delicious and the owner Sylva is not only a good cook but she is a phenomenal pastry chef. Her cakes are to die for! Save room for dessert.

3  Thank Hankster405
Reviewed June 26, 2015 via mobile

I went here with my family based on the trip advisor rating. The waitress was so nice and I believe she was also the owner. But the food was disappointing. We started with the boneless wings which were pretty good. But my calzone was just okay. My husband ordered a crab cake sandwich which he couldn't really eat just because it wasn't good. We did order the homemade pistachio cheesecake and it was outstanding. I would go back for dessert but not for a meal.

4  Thank Jaclyn D