“Great food, great service!”

North 9th Street Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 129 Restaurants in Stroudsburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner
Description: North 9th Street Restaurant offers lunch, dinner, pizza, and dessert. Everything is homemade and we use the finest ingredients. Our goal is to provide our customers a good experience each and every time! From pizza and sandwiches to wraps and salads, we have something to satisfy every appetite! Best of all we only buy local produce and foods to ensure its freshness. We make most of our sauces, pastries, desserts, entrees, and special foods from scratch.
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

A very inconspicuous restaurant that looks more like a cafe/bakery. Silva and her family are probably the most service oriented staff you will ever find. The steak was definitely one of the best I've ever had, the fries were spectacular, the salad was really fresh and the complimentary home made bread perfected our dinner. The large selection of home made cakes are also worth a mention.
All in all it offers a homely dining experience with very good food and excellent service at a reasonable price despite the small venue and slightly misleading appearance!

1  Thank Charel M

Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

My son and I were in town for the weekend and after eating at Subway Friday night I came across this hidden gem on trip advisor. The reviews were spot on, this place is GREAT.

My son loved his cheese burger and my chicken parm was super tasty. You also can't go wrong with the red velvet cake for dessert.

On top of the food being great the owner/waitress was an absolute delight.

1  Thank Tom C
Reviewed April 25, 2014

What can I say about a restaurant where the owner greets you with the sweetest smile and cheery hello and wants to be sure her customers are totally satisfied? My husband and I stopped in for lunch but ordered from the dinner menu at 11:00 am. I had the best wiener schnitzel I have ever tasted (and I lived in Germany for 3 years) and my husband had the fried chicken that was crispy on the outside and very moist on the inside. While we were waiting for our dinner the chef brought out a new appetizer (on the house!) they were trying out- crispy potatoes thinly sliced on a skewer with homemade barbecue sauce drizzled over them- delicious! EVERYTHING is homemade and so very good! Since we live within 20 miles we will definitely be going back- many times!

1  Thank Barbara R
Reviewed April 22, 2014

We noticed the high reviews and stopped in for lunch. Owners were very pleasant and engaged with our kids. They also gave us a free appetizer that was soon to be on the menu which was delicious. (see attached photo) It has limited seating and can be warm in there with the cooking ovens pretty close to the tables but they recognized that and turned the air conditioning on. Family all enjoyed their food and we spoiled ourselves with some a slice of Strawberry cream cake for dessert which the owners make from scratch.
There was a moment where we didn't get a refill of a drink when they were talking business with an advertiser but that wasn't a problem because it reminded me of how small businesses get started and they are well on their way.

1  Thank lovetoeatoften
Reviewed April 19, 2014

This is an amazing experience! We were looking for a non commercialized dinner establishment while traveling for the weekend. After reading the reviews on trip advisor we decided to go check it out. Do not let the outside of the building deter you. Walking in we were greeted with very professional service, white linned tables with beautiful settings and one of the cleanest eating establishments we have ever seen. As we sat in the small eating area Silva, the owner, made us feel like we were family. Everything about our experience was delightful. From appetizers to dessert, and we tried it all! Everything is homemade, fresh and most importantly made with love. This is the kind of establishment that makes you appreciate supporting small business. If your looking for quality, quantity, freshness, a place to make memories for less then you would pay at a chain..you have to try North 9th Street Restaurant. We will absolutely be returning.

1  Thank k p