“Great bar food”

Ranked #8 of 123 Restaurants in Stroudsburg
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I went to Sarah Street with a few friends, and really enjoyed it. We wanted something casual for the nite, some drinks, music and some food. Heres the place to go. Our service was very good. Our waitress was very friendly, responsive, and alert. The burgers were great, the aps were great. We will be returning here the next time we are in town. Good little hideaway here in Stroudsburg.

There are newer reviews for Sarah Street Grill

Reviewed May 15, 2013

My three teens and I were in town for a competition and I found Sarah Street Grill on the web. There were others in our party who were following gluten-free diets and the fact that Sarah Street Grill had a gluten free menu was a draw. We made reservations for a Friday night dinner. We were seated promptly upon arrival upstairs. The bar and table area downstairs was hopping and there was a promise of live music in about an hour. The upstairs was an atmosphere more conducive to conversation. We all chose hot sandwiches from the menu, a hamburger, a chicken parm sandwich, the shrimp po boy and a grilled pesto chicken sandwich. We all enjoyed our food although we were all very hungry by the time it arrived. The time from ordering to delivery of the food was quite long. I didn't time it but it must have been nearly 45 minutes. Still, I would visit again if I was in Stroudsburg. And if I came with my husband and not the kids there were some very good looking entrees that I would enjoy trying.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

What a fantastic place to visit. I have been dinning here for about 13 years. I found it by mistake and have come back traveling almost an hour to get here. It is worth the drive. Met the owner, Dave. What a fantastic guy. Always cordial and polite... willing to have an after dinner drink with his customers. I plan on many more dinners or just drive down to have a drink and listen to a band. This is what a restaurant/bar should be... expectations often lead to disappointement, but not in this case. Expectations are high and so is the what is received. Thanks Sarah St Grill... see ya soon!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

We stop at Sarah Street Grill few times. Always the food is average. The service is slow and it is very dark restaurant. It is more for people they like to drink and enjoy a quick lunch or dinner.

Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

Food was average, service was slow, and it was not busy. And it is way to dark. Couldn't read the menu or barely see my friends. It's an ok place.

1  Thank Suzanne T