“A pleasant surprise!!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My girlfriend and I were visiting the area from Maryland and we saw their ad in one of many brochures we picked up at the visitors center and decided to try. What a pleasant surprise! The staff was very attentive and the food was delicious. I have the filet mignon (8oz) and it was delicious. I would have like to have tried the bread pudding for dessert, but my better half won out and we got the Chocolate Creme Brule w/ mandarin oranges (not the best) but still doesn't detract from the rest of the meal. Good portions, Good Service, fair price!! Try them out!!

Reviewed May 1, 2013

This is a wonderful, cozy, casual dining experience. They do have outdoor seating as well.

The food is outstanding. I always get the Crabcakes since I am partial to them. I was here on a business dinner several times and it is always a very pleasing experience.

The staff was friendly and really gave us a warm welcome and could not do enough for us. They have a very nice varied menu. It's surely worth the visit. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Perfect food, service, atmosphere! The family had a great time and the platters of food were beyond delicious. I am looking forward to a return visit with just my wife. It is a perfect place for couples, friends, and family. The gourmet food was worth every penny. I would have paid more, but don't tell the owner.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Ive been to Stone bar a few times, as it might be pricy, the food is always fresh, and top notch quality....You get what you pay for. I would rather pay alittle bit more money, and know what I am getting, The staff is great also. Im from the city, so my motto is quaility, not quantity, so whoever says they would have rather gone to some second rate restaurant on Main Street doesnt know what fine food really is.

Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

Had would bore, so they advertised. Far from it. Just plain old pork chops. Over inflated prices and mediocre service. Will not be back!

1  Thank sandikps64