“Love the atmosphere!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Willowtree Inn

Willowtree Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Willowtree Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 120 Restaurants in Stroudsburg
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Healthy, Wine Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Scenic view, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Willowtree Inn is located on Ann Street in historic downtown Stroudsburg. The view from our back dining room overlooks The McMichael's Creek, and, of course, a grand willow tree. Our menu items are sustainable and many are gluten free.
stroudsburg
“Love the atmosphere!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

we love going to Willow Tree for lunch, specials are always great and a very nice atmosphere.
Love the crabcakes and their special salad dressing is delicious.

• Visited April 2014

Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
“Bad First Impression”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Our first and only visit to the Willowtree Inn did not make a good impression. First, there was no parking. Second, we had a reservation and the ill-tempered Hostess didn't have our name correct. It was Valentine's Day, and the waiter kept hanging around our table trying to strike up a conversation. The portions were small and not noteworthy.

Middlesex
“Very good!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

My husband, a couple of friends and I were at Poconos for the weekend.. We were looking for a nice little place with home made like food to have lunch at. Someone at a flea market recommended this place... The entrance wasn't too appealing, and we got a little skeptical, but once we got to the restaurant side and tried their food, our perspective changed. Very friendly staff. Would definitely go back there.

• Visited April 2014
Stroudsburg
“Taste of fine dining with casual Pocono feel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

Taste: Everything we've eaten for appetizer or entree has been delicious. Crab cakes or tuna appetizers stand out, the shrimp-crab combo, pasta with lemon butter sauce, salmon, burger stand out for entrees. Kids menu comes with fudge brownie with ice cream and I think it's ok. The rice pudding not great.

Service: Waiters nice but each time there's been some mistake that is disappointing-like not sharing the specials or confusing which fish we ordered. Just stay on top of that, though I've not been disappointed in the food items.

Ambiance: Just lovely. Have gone several times this winter only. Views of the creek and huge willow tree. The outside deck is all frozen still but I'm looking forward to it. They do allow kids so it's not fine fine dining. Bathrooms kept clean. Slightly off the beaten path.

Price: Its not a diner. You will see $30 dishes on the menu and they're delicious but there are less pricey options. You're paying for a nice dinner out, with a beautiful view.

Overall: Pocono gem, great dining. Just ask waiter to recap your order. And maybe try dessert elsewhere.

New Jersey
“One word...Disgusting!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014

Our waitress was sweet as can be but slow and unsure of the menu. Any little question she had to excuse herself and go ask someone else. We ordered bruschetta for an appetizer, what came out was a melted cheese mess on stale bread. I have never seen bruschetta served like that. For dinner we ordered lasagna and tuna. It took over 40 minutes to come out. What did come out was overdone sticky flavorless lasagna that stuck to the plate and a tuna steak that smelled bad. It was also smothered in some sort of white sauce. I hate when restaurants put sauces on your food and don't list it on the menu! I typically hate sauces and will not order anything that the sauce is not on the side. I was so hungry I decided to scrape the sauce off and try what was suppose to be a cooked rare Japanese ahi tuna. It was tough like shoe leather and tasted like it had been in a freezer for over a year! The vegetables on my plate were straight out of the can. The whole thing was stomach turning. I flagged down the waitress and told her the problem she apologized and asked if I wanted some soup. Really? We also sent back the lasagna. Only the tuna was taken off the check and the manager never came over. Only the cook came out the kitchen to look at us and give us a dirty look. This place is horrible! I would not let my cat eat here.

3 Thank Colleen G