“Lunch”

Arlington Diner
Ranked #26 of 127 Restaurants in Stroudsburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Just had lunch today and it was excellent always great food and the waitresses are great and all are very friendly and if your a local you get to see some old friends as I did today .

Reviewed January 23, 2014

Wow! Old time diner feel, and food that is phenomenal to back it up. I've had the Greek omelet, Johnny omelet, and blueberry pancakes. I'm floored! Plus...it's CHEAP!

Reviewed December 30, 2013

This is a family owned/operated business where the owners walk around and talk to every customer, fill what needs to be filled and they move on. Food portions are not designed for those on portion control (just ask for a box - even good reheated). Travel through here 5-6 times a year and I make sure I time it so we can have a meal here. Ate there today with some of the family on our way home to Ohio from NYC. Chili, corn bread, chicken noodle soup, roast beef hoagie with special sauce, mashed potatoes and gravy with Roast beef and just enough room for rice pudding. First time I came here I brought 40 people on one of my bus tours!

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Has always had the best breakfast in the area the gravy and home fries are to die for! service is fast and food is always hot.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Let me begin by saying that this is a true diner...A real old fashioned place.

The waitress was very friendly..I think she was a family member as this is a family run business. Do not expect glamour here...expect good food, friendly service and decent prices.

I ordered 2 eggs scrambled well, with crispy bacon, rye toast, home fries and coffee. My wife ordered a swiss cheese omelette, rye toast, sausage, home fries and tea. The waitress read our order to the cook and placed our ticket by him. After a while the cook rang a bell once and the waitress got our meals..Everything looked really good.

The eggs were cooked perfectly, real rye bread toast, the bacon was actually the highlight, It tasted fantastic...BIG crispy strips (4)....The home fries were just like I like em, Somewhat brown on one side..And the taste was fantastic. I later found out our meals were cooked in a skillet...not grill, which I now understand why it tasted so good.

My wife and I looked over the menu and saw a great variety of lunches and dinners...

Needless to say, We will absolutely be back....This place really blew away our old place we use to got . The tab including tip came to a resonable $15.00

I also learned that lots of locals go here...Seemed everyone knew each other...what a wonderful place to have a great meal.