“Bridal shower disaster!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed June 3, 2012

We had a bridal shower here and it was terrible!! Steak was raw, the waiters took an hr to clear our plates, drinks were in cans and when we talked to the owner we asked if he could make sure everything would go smoother for the rest of the time he tells us he can't promise us anything ... What a joke!! I would never recommend this place to anyone!

There are newer reviews for Everybodys Cafe

Reviewed May 26, 2012

Had lunch on Saturday.. Staff was overwhelmed by party of 10 or 12 women for baby shower. They should have closed the rest of the restaurant!! We wanted to sit outside but they were unable to accommodate that request or any other during our meal. We ordered two salads from the menu.. One was spicy chicken, I'm thinking buffalo saucy on the chicken. Have you ever experienced gravy on lettuce? Gross. The other salad was oriental chicken salad.. Gravy again on lettuce!! We asked for lettuce on side so we could remove chicke from the plate to resemble a salad. The bread was delicious but we never got more although the wAiter told us several times he was bringing it. Don't think the dessert was any better. Carrot cake was spongy and the speciality coffee never came.. Much like the waiter. Skip this one!! Oh did I mention I had to use the light on my phone to find my way into the restroom!!

Reviewed May 12, 2012 via mobile

Went for a family meal after graduation, experienced the overall worst food I have ever had at a resturant. The table beside us experienced the same problems and sent many meals back, and had to argue with the manager for the dishes to be removed from the bill. My sister found a small black pubic looking hair in her cold pasta/tofu dish. the staff never once asked how everything was because I believe the already knew the answer to the question. save yourself the trip. Never go here. The table next to us said the food was good two years ago when they last ate there, but now it is just less than satisfying. If you do go dont take it out on the waitresses, they were nice and gave decent service.

Reviewed May 9, 2012

The food & staff is great, they have a wide selection and the restaurant on the inside & outside is beautiful. It is also within walking distance of many shops.

Reviewed February 11, 2012

My boyfriend took us there because of the vegan options, and all the food we tried was absolutely delicious! We decided to return during the same trip to eat again the vegetarian Jambalaya, which was my favorite. The place has cozy fireplaces and the decoration is very inviting. Be prepared because the portions are huge but the price was very reasonable. This is a great place for all!