“A WOW Lunch menu!”

Newberry's Yard of Ale
Ranked #13 of 120 Restaurants in Stroudsburg
Cuisines: Pizza, American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Pennsylvania
“A WOW Lunch menu!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

Super delicious and varied lunch menu choices!
From my vegetarian taste buds to my carnivore husbands, and picky 14-yr-old son's, we all had a hard time on deciding what to order. Everything was fresh and made to order.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank DanaPointMom

PSL, FL
“Great Food and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

We went with family for lunch and was very impressed with the food and service. You could either sit inside or outside, which is great as it is located right on Main Street with lots of interesting things to look at. The interior of the restaurant was quite interesting and very clean. Our food was delicious and the wait staff very attentive. The choices of beer were incredible!! I had one of the best cheese steaks ever! We really enjoyed eating there and will definitely be back.

Visited September 2013
Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
“Nice place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

This is a new place and the visual appearance drew me in - it's got a classy masculine feel yet it's a casual place. My first time, I dined outside with a friend. I ordered a custom mini pizza - smoked gouda, red onions and shrimp. It was very tasty. The cosmo was not so great but the chocolate mint martini I had for dessert was FABULOUS. The second visit was for my husbands birthday. He had the maple pecan pork and I had a special pizza with different pork varieties on it. They were both good. I had two drinks - a Key Lime Martini and a Carrot Cake Martini. Both were pretty good (not THE best but certainly not bad) however they are overpriced. They are charging BLUE prices (for those of you who know Blue in Bethlehem PA you'll get what I am saying) but it's not BLUE quality. AND every single martini is very underfilled. They don't fill to the top and seem to think if it has a rimmer on it you can simple use the illusion of that to avoid it. Fill the martini glasses and drop the prices a few bucks and we'd be ok. The food was good. It's not the Stone Bar (my FAV local place) but a decent stop for something different. The beer selection is very nice and I'm thrilled they have one of my favorites on tap - Flower Power from Ithaca Brewing.

Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
“Newberry's Yard of Ale”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

Really enjoy the outdoor dining and drink experience on the main drag.
The food seems interesting but, small portions and higher prices are a turn off to me.
Have gone several times and feel the same way each time.
The beer selection is good, however and do enjoy a mug or two.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great Beer Selection & Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

I've been to Yard of Ale many times since they've opened. It has definitely improved greatly and tgey now have a solid crew behind tge bar. The selection of beers is the best in the area and the bar staff is very knowledgable about the beers. The Honey BBQ Pork Belly Sandwich is delicious. Definitely a must for any beer lover.

1 Thank kfurst24