“Yes Chief ....” 5 of 5 bubbles

Momento's Pizza and Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 120 Restaurants in Stroudsburg
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Yes Chief ....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

The owner says he just a pizza palor but this is one of the hidden gems in the pocono. The food is fantastic and such a joy to my taste buds. Just try it and yes the pizza is also great.

NE-USA
“Never Again Review I am not a family member or Friend just happy customer!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2012

In responds to the Never again review. I think it is an unfair review because they Never Again had the food delivered and I always eat in the restaurant. If you had gone there you would have had excellent service and food. Delivery is not the same as eating in a restaurant. If you are in town again I would go there and give it a second chance I am sure you would like it. BTW I am not a friend or family member just a happy customer. We eat there the other day I had the Mussels they were to die for awesome food.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank umeandmoe
“Never again. Original reviewer must have been a friend or family member. If not the owner himself”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2012

I was going to be in town for the weekend and was in the mood for a good Italian veal dish. When I seen the close proximity of this pizza place in relation to my hotel,I thought I'd give it a try. I was only going by the Only review I read here on trip advisor which actually recommended the mussels.
It turned out , fortunately for me, that my husband wanted a steak and we ended up at Texas Roadhouse which was superb. Later that evening we decided we wanted a snack and thought we'd give Momentos mussels a whirl. We ordered them to be delivered and that was the only thing they did right. The food came quite quickly. However, It was terrible. We ordered a LARGE garlic/white mussels platter and we were lucky if there were 15 mussels. Hate to see what the small order looked like. The butter was already hardening around the mussells and there was no white wine to be found. Not even cooking wine. Basically we got steamed mussells with melted garlic butter thrown on top. We also ordered a side of the sautéed spinach. I guess this chef doesn't know the difference between sautéed and boiled because what we got was frozen boiled spinach with garlic thrown on top. It was still hard ---Now I know how our food arrived so quickly. It is a shame because I'm Italian and was expecting that I was dealing with a real Italian chef based on previous review. Never will I go there again.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
NE-USA
“Best Italian Resturant in the Poconos”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2012

You probably drove right past it the best Italian Resturant in the Poconos. Chef Nicola is the best Italian chef and a real Italian (not Greek as some Italian resturants in the area.) This is a very small resturant that has food with a big taste. My family has eaten here several times and it has never been bad or disappointing. The Mussels are to die for and all of the Italian specialties are awesome. Try this resturant and you wont be disappointed. Everyone is friendly and you feel like family when you eat there.

• Visited February 2012