“Pan-asian restaurant”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Stopped for lunch one day and was pleasantly surprised with some good sushi, right in the middle of the Poconos. Good food and service. If you are looking for Japanese food in hte area, I would recommend this restaurant. Also serve Chinese and Thai.

There are newer reviews for Fume Asian Grill & Sushi

Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Asian gourmet food at it's best! We enjoyed every bite and the attentive customer service. Top quality food & beautiful presentation. Definitely a place worth recommending. We will return.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Great food and beautiful presentation. Fish was very fresh and delicious; and don't forget to try their special rolls!

Reviewed April 24, 2013

We've eaten here at least a half dozen times since Fume opened. The food is consistently excellent and the presentation simply beautiful- bring your camera so you can take pictures! (It's that pretty!) The sauce for the Thai Spicy Wontons is so good, I take it home even when the wontons are gone and use it over chicken or veggies. The House special fried rice, Singapore noodles, Kao Pung Chicken... everything is superb! Most recently we tried and loved the "Lady Bug Roll"- it's only very lightly fried to crisp the delicate breading. I've taken friends there who have commented on the value (the amount of food one receives for the price)- always leftovers! The staff is courteous and attentive; we've even gotten to try some appetizers on the house and found we liked them (really- I would've NEVER ordered fried fish skins on my own but, what do you know, they're very good!)

I've also used their online ordering several times; fresh, hot, and ready to go when I arrive. Very convenient. One day I was out of lunch options for work so I (dubiously) took some week old "House Special" soup from Fume. Surprise! The veggies were as crisp and fresh as the day we got it! High quality ingredients!

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Me and my boyfriend stopped for sushi. Excellent! Can't wait til next time. Now I don't have to drive far!