“Great meal”

Dining options: Reservations
Ossining, New York
“Great meal”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Great food and beautiful presentation. Fish was very fresh and delicious; and don't forget to try their special rolls!

Visited April 2013

Saylorsburg, Pennsylvania
“Consistently Excellent Food and Service”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

We've eaten here at least a half dozen times since Fume opened. The food is consistently excellent and the presentation simply beautiful- bring your camera so you can take pictures! (It's that pretty!) The sauce for the Thai Spicy Wontons is so good, I take it home even when the wontons are gone and use it over chicken or veggies. The House special fried rice, Singapore noodles, Kao Pung Chicken... everything is superb! Most recently we tried and loved the "Lady Bug Roll"- it's only very lightly fried to crisp the delicate breading. I've taken friends there who have commented on the value (the amount of food one receives for the price)- always leftovers! The staff is courteous and attentive; we've even gotten to try some appetizers on the house and found we liked them (really- I would've NEVER ordered fried fish skins on my own but, what do you know, they're very good!)

I've also used their online ordering several times; fresh, hot, and ready to go when I arrive. Very convenient. One day I was out of lunch options for work so I (dubiously) took some week old "House Special" soup from Fume. Surprise! The veggies were as crisp and fresh as the day we got it! High quality ingredients!

• Visited March 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent sushi.”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Me and my boyfriend stopped for sushi. Excellent! Can't wait til next time. Now I don't have to drive far!

• Visited April 2013
Brooklyn, New York
“Best Asian For Me So Far”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

This is the best Asian food restaurant that I found in the Pocono. I am from NYC, and know what is good quality food. Fume does not use any MSG, I can tell, and proof it, because I have an extremely allergy to MSG.

My wife and I went there Monday night, ordered Fume sizzling seafood and some rolls. Everything was delicious, the presentation for the sushi was amazing. The food is better than the fancy expensive sushi restaurant we ate before in the city. The service was excellent, the waiter checked our table constantly, highly recommend this restaurant to our friends and family.

• Visited April 2013
East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania, United States
“looks are decieving”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

i visted fume not realizing it wasnt the old fulay bufet and when i walked in i was blown away by the cleanliness and beautiful decor. unfortunately thats as far as it went. the service was mediocre and the food, despite the beautiful presentation was not good.

• Visited March 2013