“Great variety!”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I love their menu and hate it at the same time-- so many choices! This is my 15 year -old's new go-to place for Chinese. The spicy Thai wonton appetizer is delicious- so good that I asked to take the remaining sauce home! Accidentally left the leftovers in the truck overnight: daughter and I both heartbroken the next day. The owner (at least I think she's the owner) is very friendly and had treated us to free appetizers to try several times. Favorites so far (besides the Thai wontons) include their Thai special fried rice, house special thin noodles, the smoked salmon, and the Asian grilled chicken.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

This restaurant serves a variety of Chinese, Japanese and Thai cuisine. The food not only tasted great, but was presented well too. Prices are very reasonable, I have been back several times. I love the salmon skin, the Thai fried rice, the sushi... Actuall I haven't had anything I didnt like.
Give I a try.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

I wanted to see what a new place was like so i check it out order all different stuff on the menu i was shock that they had all different stuff in it. I like it at first but when it came out it wasn't what i expected it to be. Was bum out

Reviewed August 19, 2012

My wife and I did not have high expectations because our neighbors have told us more than once that a good chinese food restaurant in the Poconos is only a dream. Add that to the fact that Fume offers Chinese, Japanese and Thai entrees, and the old adage of Jack of all trades, Master of none was what we thought this modest little spot would be offering. We were very pleasantly surprised.
My wife, daughter and I went on a Saturday night. The staff was the most courteous of any restaurant we have visited in the Poconos so far. Very clean and quiet with a little background piano music. The cutlery and dishes were what you would expect in a 5 star restaurant. Even the chopsticks were very special.
The sushi presentations were outstanding. Picture perfect and the sushi itself was fresh as could be. My daughter had the Dragon Fly Roll which was as beautifully presented as any sushi dish I've ever seen. The Moo Goo Gai Pan and Lo Mein my wife and I had was excellent.
The portions were quite substantial and as a result we skipped dessert. A quick glance at some the desserts at other diners tables suggested that we would give those a try on our next visit.
A really great value at about $25 pp with a gratuity included. .
As Arnold would say, "We'll be back!"

Reviewed July 22, 2012

What a surprise to find such high quality sushi and delightful authentic Thai in the Poconos. The service was attentive and the presentation was wonderful. The Thai Curry was one of the best we had with slices of "real" tenderloin pork and vegetables cooked perfectly. What a great lunch!

Be certain you specify you are ordering "LUNCH". There was some confusion with my husband's lunch, but the manager changed the bill.