“Good late night dinner option.. if you can find it”

Sarah's Corner Cafe
Ranked #41 of 123 Restaurants in Stroudsburg
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Visit us for your favorite breakfast, brunch, lunch & dinner items. With indoor & outdoor seating, you can sit and watch Main Street come alive. We are sure to please your taste buds with our many menus including some Irish favorites. Sarah's corner offers an array of baked goods, bar options and healthy menu choices. We also host private parties and special group events. We will create an exceptional experience every time you visit.
Hinsdale, Illinois
“Good late night dinner option.. if you can find it”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Late night driving through the area on I-80 and saw Sarah's , all lit up, shortly after exiting the highway. It took another 10 min to find access to the entrance via a one way street and a long parking lot; It was worth the perserverance. Lower level is basically a big bar area with lots of folk seemingly from the nearby college. There are tables to the sides which is where we were seated. Though there was live entertainment with video feed on monitor's, you could talk at the tables. Menu has the usual pub fare, but surprisingly there was also sushi. As I watched the sushi chef ply his craft at the end of the bar, I was impressed enough to order a 8pc plate + 1roll. I was not disappointed. The service was polite and attentive.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Rich G

“Good food!”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

I enjoyed Sarah's. They were playing oldies music the whole time and all the waitreses were very nice. The food was excellent. I got a bacon, egg and cheese sandwich and my fiance got a skillet. I'd love to go back for dinner!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Kimberly F
“Breakfast was the boom”
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

We came there in a group of 5 ppl for 2nights and 3days all 3days the breakfast was tasteful and delicious. I would recommend this place to all my friends. The waitresses are very polite and very attentive. 2 thumbs up

3 Thank Ella E
Carlsbad
“Great food”
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

The Irish French onion is to die for. Good service. This is great for kids. The food is amazing. Very nice staff. The wait didn't take that long

“If you actually want to eat, go elsewhere.”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Food average: wings were flavorful, other appetizers were okay. The entrees were hit and miss, probably because we had to wait so long for them. The service was absolutely terrible. Enough said.

• Visited July 2014