“Definitely try their cupcakes!”
Review of Kichen Chemistry

Kichen Chemistry
Ranked #1 of 5 Bakeries in Stroudsburg
Description: We help create sweet memories with fresh pastries such as eclairs in a number of flavors, gourmet cupcakes, cookies, vintage candies, our famous 1/2 pound crumb buns, custom cakes, wedding cakes. We host a Cupcake Lab every Saturday and Sunday from 1 to 2. Participants can come and use our sprinkles, fondant etc to decorate a jumbo cupcake for $7. Our knowledgeable, friendly and always welcoming!
“Definitely try their cupcakes!”
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Cool little bakery with awesome cupcakes. Tried the "7 Chocolates You'll Meet in Heaven" cupcake. Great balance of flavors and textures. If we weren't on bike, we would have bought a dozen to take home and share/sample. Definitely plan to try again.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Mike B

“Tasty treats”
Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

I've been in several times and had a bunch of cupcakes. I really enjoy the peanut butter chocolate ones as well as the carrot cake. Great friendly service and great treats, what else could you ask for?

2 Thank Jayne L
kitchenchemistry, Owner at Kichen Chemistry, responded to this review, April 17, 2017
Thanks so much for your review Jayne!
“Best gourmet cupcakes”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Excellent cupcakes, a refreshing treat for the family. Tiny bakery you could miss it easily. Look for the cupcake hanging outside. As good as any NYC gourmet bakery.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank racecar20
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“A little disappointing...”
Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

I stopped here while in Stroudsburg wanting to be amazed. I bought 4 cupcakes. Their signature chocolate and the best seller peanut butter were excellent. The Boston cream pie and red velvet were dry. The cream cheese frosting seemed overly tangy to me. Lots of baking and candy making supplies in the store and they have classes and parties. The woman that waited on me was very knowledgable and friendly.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Heller2238
Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
“There is NO competition”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Where do I start? I'm a sweet tooth, I'm Italian..I KNOW food and I most definitely know sweets. I have had so many in my lifetime. I love cupcakes. I've judged several competitions so my palate is most definitely refined in this area. I have tried MANY cupcakes and I can assure you, you cannot go wrong with Kitchen Chemistry cupcakes. I first "met" them when a client brought them to me and my staff around Christmas. They were aesthetically delightful and amazingly delicious. The HARD part was figuring out which one/s to eat. The frosting is amazing and generous, as it should be (or else, heck, it'll look like I Made it! ). EVERY flavor has been spot on. Since then (nearly 2 years ago), I've been in there nearly weekly and definitely several times a month to try the weekly flavors, the flavor of the month and the usuals she always has in the case.

Lisa is always very responsive to critiques of what was great and good (there is NO bad with her stuff just so you know). She's great at customizing. I've become the cupcake fairy in my world, delivering and getting cupcakes for all sorts of events..and now people, including friends in the Lehigh Valley, are asking for "you know, those REALLY good cupcakes" having been disappointed with the local bakeries. YES they are that good. A friend needed some hot pink frosted cupcakes for her birthday. Lisa got the perfect color and I didn't even give her a "sample."

If you knew me you'd know what I meant by this (it's a VERY serious thing I only reserve for select foods): "It's WORTH the calories!"

She also makes AWESOME "worth the calories" muffins and her store is THE place for any baking items you need - ie, esp all those extracts that a grocery store will NOT have.

I wouldn't consider any other place to surprise someone with great sweets or even to pick up my lunch break!

(on the below..when didn't I visit would be a better question)

• Visited September 2013