Holiday Inn Express Stroudsburg - Poconos
Hampton Inn Stroudsburg / Poconos(Stroudsburg)(Great Value!)
$129
Hotels.com
Paramount Motel(Stroudsburg)
$69
  • Breakfast included
Stroudsmoor Country Inn(Stroudsburg)(Great Value!)
$139
$130
Quality Inn - East Stroudsburg POCONOS(East Stroudsburg)(Great Value!)
$116
QualityInn
Super 8 Stroudsburg(East Stroudsburg)
$115
All reviewshi expresspancake machinefront deskcinnamon rollshot tubthe breakfast areafree breakfastnice roombreakfast staffoff the highwaywe've stayedindoor poolvery nice hotelbushkill fallsstayed one nightcookiesbagels
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Wonderfully updated and pleasant staff.
We stayed here right before the Xmas holidays unfortunately they just had massive rain that wk and washed out any snow they had at the local trails so we spent much time hanging at the hotel with the kids.
Breakfast area is small for the amount if rooms they offer. The options were extensive frm hot to cold and each day they change it up slightly which is awesome.
The rooms are spacious, beds comfy & rm equiped with fridge + microwave, bathroom clean and has a fan to ventilate.
Outside parking lot & grounds kept clean.
I don't believe there is any other hotel at this level of newness offered in the area which is why I would recommend to all to stay/ check it out and we would stay again for sure.
Thanks

• Stayed: December 2012
Holly F, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Stroudsburg - Poconos, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Thank you for the wonderful review! It’s too bad about the rain during your stay but I’m glad you still had a good trip and enjoyed the hotel. We hope to see you next time!

Reviewed January 15, 2013

This hotel is very clean and nice. I stayed in a king bed room with a pull out sofa bed. I stay in many Holiday Inn's for business travel and this one was by far the cleanest. Front desk staff was friendly and helpful. The walls were a bit thin and the bed hard. That's my only complaint.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Holly F, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Stroudsburg - Poconos, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Thank you for the review! I am glad you enjoyed your stay, hopefully we will see you the next time you are in the Poconos!

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Stayed for 2 nights this past weekend. We were greeted by Stacey at reception. Stacey was extremely cordial, pleasant and full of info, recommendations for dining, etc. Our room was very clean, beds comfortable and request for add'l towels immediately addressed. Very nice breakfast in a.m. Would definately stay here again. Only drawback were the sheer curtains, which did not adequately darken the room and walls seemed thin....heard alot of "running around" in early morning (could just have been lack of supervision by parents of children??) :) Short drive to Camelback, various chain restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank amrose907
Holly F, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Stroudsburg - Poconos, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Thank you so much for this great review! I just showed this to Stacey and she said “oh I know who that is that’s awesome!” It always makes us feel good to hear nice comments from our Guests! I’m sorry about the noise and the issue with the blinds we are going to be looking into it. We hope to see you the next time you are in the Poconos!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

The place is so clean. The front desk staff is not friendly and the room we stayed in, the blinds would not shut causing light to come through all night from outside lights.. And it was real bright in the morning. Overall the hotel is nice and would recommend. I would stay here again just hope they fix the blind situation.

• Stayed: January 2013

Thank you for the review and for your feedback. We appreciate all comments and will definitely look into the blind issue. I’m glad you enjoyed the hotel overall and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed January 3, 2013

upon check in we were treated rude!!! Get to our room we have 2 towels for our entire family! then we go to the pool its GREEN so we couldnt use the pool our entire stay!we take towels from pool for our shower since not enough in our room and we were yelled at by the worker who was at the pool dealing with another customer complaining about the pool. set up the pull out sofa no pillows for it and the sheets had a big ball of HAIR in them!! call for pillows...front desk said it may be a while she is the only one on...she finally comes up with one scrappy pillow says this is all she can find...i hand her the dirty sheets..grab my own blankets i keep in my car and use them...wait it gets better...not only was every one rude who worked here and answered with yup...the walls are very thin and the whole stay where hear everything above and to the side of us...and our next night happens to b new years eve...we r prepared for perhaps small gatherings...but there was a party of at least 20 people next door and they are blaring music, swearing screaming playing drinking games...head butting wall all day and night! i give them til one am then i call desk she says well they r just bringing in the new year...i give them another hour its about 3 i call again...ask to please lower music..i dont mind voices...this makes them pissed so now they are heading butting my wall yelling they r gonna f somebody up swearing banging on wall til 630 AM!!!!!!! i felt threatened...they couldnt move my room cause they r booked i could go anywhere else they r all booked...finally the front desk called the cops came and broke up this party!!!and arrested were made!!! i want every dime back i paid for this stay i have been on the phone for 2 days and hours with managers and guest relations and all the will refund is one night...they couldnt pay me to go through that again especially what my small children had to witness!!!!!!!JUST GIVE ME MY $ BACK!!!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank catrip00

I am sorry for the issues you experienced while staying at our hotel. We have worked on the various issues you stated, shut down our pool for cleaning and maintenance work, and also all the staff issues you mentioned have been addressed. I’m sorry there were others around inconsiderate to the fact that we have other Guests in the hotel. I do know that the police were called around 3 am as well, I have addressed this with the Front Desk specifically so this does not happen in the future. A party is something that does not typically happen at our hotel we are mostly leisure travelers with family and corporate clients, being that it was New Year’s Eve could have been the reason someone thought it was acceptable to throw a party, however it is unacceptable at any time and for that I apologize. I hope since this post someone at Guest Relations has refunded you appropriately for your experience. Again, I apologize and we hope you will stay at other Holiday Inn Express hotels in the future.