“Welcome Back!”

Thai Orchid
Ranked #4 of 125 Restaurants in Stroudsburg
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Thai Orchid serves fresh authentic Thai food created by owner/chef Kanya Nicholas. Her experience comes from the Northeast area of Thailand and Bangkok. Her menu features traditional Thai dishes and some selections not found in many restaurants outside of Thailand. Dining–in and take-out is available. The hours are Tuesday thru Sunday opening at 10:30 am until 9:00pm on weekdays and open until 10:00 pm on Fridays & Saturdays. Free convenient parking!Hours: Sun, Tues, Wed, Thurs - 11:00am - 9:30pm Fri & Sat 11:00am - 10:00pm
Reviewed June 13, 2013

This month our group decide again to meet at Thai Orchid for our monthly dinner. We order few appetizers (Shrimp in the Blanket, Crispy Spring Rolls, Fish Cakes) everything was delicious. The owner compliment our table with a large Thai Salad.
When our dinners was ready everyone was very happy with the presentation and the freshness of
the food. We love the place, it is small but is famous for their food & hospitality.
For desert we had the Famous Baklava w/coconut ice
cream.... was melt in out mouth.. was just what we need in the end of a beautiful night.

Thank you!

Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

Stopped by for dinner tonight on my way threw town tonight! GREAT food and service. And just look at this salad! YUMMMM!

2  Thank Suzanne T
Reviewed April 30, 2013

when i came to visit pa from florida i was in the stroudsburg area. i was hungry and wanted to try something new. i went on my iphone and asked siri to randomly pick out a place. the thai orchid popped up! so i drove there, i walked in the place it was small but the food cooking smelled good! i was greeted with warm smiles, i order my food then i asked to use the bathroom. to my suprise it was clean, the whole restaurant was very clean! asain restaurants are known to be dirty but not the thai orchid. when i got my order and sat down and ate i never tasted anything soo good....

1  Thank Prettyboy F
Reviewed April 10, 2013

My husband and i discovered Thai Orchid last year and fell in love at first visit. The staff is amazing. The owners actually run the place and are beyond friendly and accommodating to any special orders. the food is deliciously fresh and made to order. service is quick and the menu has many options at great prices. guarantee to leave full and happy!

1  Thank Jennifer C
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I have eaten at Thai Orchid several times now and it keeps getting better and better! My father and I usually go here for our father-daughter nights and we always leave stuffed with enough leftovers of lunch the next day. We usually start with an appetizer most times the Crying Tiger, which melts in your mouth. The last time we went we got I think it was called Butterfly Chicken -which was great as well. I usually get the red curry, which is full of perfectly cooked veggies and comes with a side of jasmine rice...its delicious. This time I tried the Kaeng Kua Curry...which was spicy, sweet and amazing. My dad always gets the Thai Crab Fried Rice and he loves it!

I would definitely recommend Thai Orchid for take out or dining in. Very reasonable prices for the amount of food and for how good the service is. Dining room is very simply but enjoyable and the staff is extremely friendly!

1  Thank Kelmath