“Great birthday”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Brought my daughter here for her birthday and she loved it. She ordered the steak bites and told them to cook It all the way through and they actually did the first time. Very nice and polite staff. Not a wait at all. My food was very good as well. Clean place and will be back. Very cool thing they do for kids on their birthday.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

The staff upon entering the restaurant to the server were great. We ordered an appetizer and both the app and drinks came promptly. Our entrees were good too. The bread and the amazing butter! We even had to get some to go!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

My wife and I were greeted as soon as we arrived and were seated right away. Not bad for a Friday night at 630 in the evening. I picked out my steak right from the cooler near the front of the resturant. Server was nice and attentive to any of our needs. All the food was great , this was my first time at a Texas Roadhouse and would definitely go back again!!!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Food is good and plentiful ordered there Prime Rib which i Always enjoy here, Sorry but is was way overcooked and had to send back, but all was taken care of by the fine staff and I will always go back again....

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We've been here before with the kids and we loved it. This Memorial day weekend we decided to go out together as a couple and we wanted to go somewhere where we are never disappointed. The prices are great, the staff is professional and entertaining, and most of all Everything I ever ordered always came out as expected. This time we both ordered the NY strip steak and it was perfectly cooked to order. You also get to sides so I had the Caesar salad and mashed potatoes and they were both excellent. Our favorite appetizer is the huge order of fried pickles with 2 dipping sauces. Excellent bread to while you wait for your food, which has never been a very long time. Sometimes the wait to be seated can be about 20 minutes or so, but most of the time it's less. Believe me it is worth the wait! I would wait an hour just to know there won't be any disappointments! Go online to there website and you can also get coupons.