“Tasty Food, Casual Dining”
Review of Danny's Fettuccine Bar - CLOSED

Danny's Fettuccine Bar
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 31, 2012

We have dined here on several occasions, trying a different entree each time. The chicken in lemon butter sauce seems to be our favorite, and you can't go wrong with their homemade alfredo sauce. I don't reccommend the chicken parm, as it tastes like pre-cooked breaded chicken tenders - thought it would have been freshly breaded chicken - so stay away from that entree. The staff is friendly (a server named Karen is great!), and the casual atmosphere is relaxing. Since individual meals aren't served, you pretty much have to agree on something everyone likes, so you can share - which isn't a big deal to us, but may be a pain to others. Overall, I reccommend giving this place a try, it's delicious.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

nice change from the many chain restaurants that are in the Pocono area

Reviewed July 7, 2012

Happened upon this place by chance one Saturday night. I think that I've been back there weekly since. The owner Danny is so friendly and always does his best to accomodate you, The waitstaff is great as well. The food is family style and absolutely delicious! It tastes homemade, like it came out of your mother's kitchen!

Reviewed July 1, 2012

Was driving through the Poconos and the family got hungry. Quickly looked for a place and IPhone gave us Danny's. Great find. Quality family style restaurant. I would not call it cheap, but what we paid, I felt we received good value. The service was excellent and I enjoyed the family atmosphere. We drive through this area a couple times a year and I will make it a point to return.

I could see this being a great place after skiing.

Reviewed May 6, 2012

We just had my sons surprise 25th birthday party in this place. ALL the food was outstanding and the service was Excellent.This restaurant serves family style portions so if thats not what you're into you need to go somewhere else. If you like to eat like John Pinette in Italy(You gonna explode all over the walls) then this is the place for you. I owned my own restaurant for almost 10 years in Brooklyn NY so when a place uses fresh herbs, garlic and spices you can really appreciate it. Excellent Italiano cuisine for a moderate price considering all the food you get. Danny senior and junior went above and beyond. They really made us feel like family.

1  Thank ironmann1013