“A perfect place to spend the weekend”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Stroudsburg
Cherry Valley Manor
Ranked #1 of 1 Stroudsburg B&B and Inns
New York City, New York
“A perfect place to spend the weekend”
Reviewed May 10, 2011

Cherry Valley Manor was the perfect place for me and my girlfriend to get away for the weekend. It was an easy ride from New York City, and we were welcomed by Julia and Stan, the cute and sweet couple who own the place. We stayed in the Rainbow Room, which had an awesome bathroom with a deep bath tub. They prepared great little breakfasts and gave us good advice on places to eat and hikes to take in the area. I would definitely recommend Cherry Valley to anyone looking for a bed and breakfast experience for a weekend away from the city.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Jaigull

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed April 24, 2011

We spent a weekend in the Delaware Water Gap for the first time and stayed at the Cherry Valley manor. It was a fantastic decision. We were welcomed into this charming bed and breakfast by Julia and Stan, its owners. They were so hospitable and warm, which even emanated into our room (the Rainbow Room). The room and bathroom were bright and very clean. We forgot a few items, and Julia was happy to supply them to us. The two of them made us wonderful breakfasts and drove us back to the bus station on Sunday when we were leaving.

We walked a lot to our hikes in the gap but didn't mind since it was quiet and a beautiful landscape. There are cabs that will take you wherever you want to go if you don't want to walk.

If you decide to go to the Delaware Water Gap, please stay here...you won't regret it!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank mickey5987
Levittown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed April 8, 2011

Me and my future wife felt that this Bed and Breakfast was truly romantic. We plan to make it our little get away place. This was our first time here and my first time staying at a B&B. We were greet at the front door and the host greet us with warmth and charm. Our room was cozy well kept. We also had a deck with jacuzzi, which we used every evening for relaxation and fun. We were ask by the host when would we like breakfast and every morning we had a different style breakfast. It was not a breakfast were you had to set back down because there was to much and you ate to much. The host and Host's seem to know and I do not know how your likes and made a special breakfast just for the two of us. The place is a newer style home and is kept very clean,which is one reason for us making it our get away from madness hideaway retreat . Our next stay we plan to stay in the newlywed room.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank RobFran53023
Lewes, Delaware
Reviewed March 6, 2011

The Cherry Valley Manor provided a much needed relaxing getaway for me and my husband. As B&B owners ourselves, we truly appreciated all of the wonderful details of the Cherry Valley Manor such as the slippers provided to enjoy around the house, the deep soaking tub and towel warmer in our bathroom. We were also impressed with Julia's delicious breakfasts and valued her recommendations of what to do and where to eat in the area. Cherry Valley Manor is close to Camelback ski area, Delaware Water Gap and downtown Stroudsburg.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank teamgt
Philadelphia, PA
Reviewed November 10, 2010

Cherry Valley Manor is the first B&B I've ever stayed at and it was a great experience. Julia makes the best food and the B&B itself was beautiful. My wife and I were pleasantly surprised to see that they had several Gustav Klimt paintings decorating the living room and bedroom - the exact same ones that we have in our own home! Great experience! We want to check it out in the Summer when we can swim and use the grill also.

1 Thank dmartin2010
toms river
Reviewed October 31, 2010

Wonderful rooms,,Amazing Breakfast,,and could not ask anything more from the hosts

Bensalem, Pennsylvania
Reviewed October 14, 2010

I'd never stayed at a bed and breakfast before, but I figured the Poconos would be the type of place to try one and I'm so glad I chose the Cherry Valley Manor! Everything is exactly how it looks on the website. Gorgeous decorations and extremely clean. They really did think of every last detail when decorating and making our room. We stayed in the sleeping beauty suite. We had our own bathroom which was awesome - very spacious and awesome massage shower. Plenty of space in the room along with an electric fireplace. And the best part was opening the door out of our bedroom onto our own patio! There were 2 lounge chairs and a table set up out there where we were able to sit outside at night and enjoy a glass of wine. Also, a hot tub!!! Perfect!!! Nothing like waking up on a cool morning and sitting in the hot tub enjoying these gorgeous views of the mountains! It really is spectacular and so pretty here. Every morning Julia prepared us a delicious breakfast! I was a little nervous being a vegetarian about what I would be able to eat but everything was fantastic! She was so sweet and thought of everything. The zucchini pancakes with sugar were amazing. Veggie omelets and potato pancakes and some sort of apple turnover bake... so good! We were quite stuffed! She was even kind enough to print out a list of events and places to go in the neighborhood. Also, they allowed us to just keep our leftovers from dinner and food we brought in their refrigerator which I thought was very nice of them. I was a little nervous staying in a bed and breakfast for the first time about being in someones house and having to eat with other people, but she made us feel very comfortable. We mostly kept to ourselves and they were very friendly. There was another guest on our last night there and we had breakfast in separate areas which was a plus. I think if it's warmer out you can eat outside too. It's definitely the place to go if your looking for a quiet, relaxing, romantic weekend away. Also, it's close to a lot of stuff. You feel like your in the middle of absolutely nowhere, but then a few turns and in a few mins your back in civilization! The perfect mix if you ask me. We were less than a half hour to bushkill falls, maybe 5 minutes from the delaware water gap (and an awesome bakery!), 10 mins to east stroudsburg area (which has tons of places to eat and shop and walk around), 30 minutes or so to mountain creek stable where we went horse back riding, maybe 15-20 mins to the Cherry Valley Vineyards which is a great winery, there's a thai place a couple mins away they was great also. It was the perfect mix of keeping busy and being active and enjoying the outdoors, while relaxing. Oh, one last thing, the robes!!! Maybe it sounds silly, but they are awesome and I was seriously considering offering to buy them off them lol My boyfriend and I said on multiple occasions we felt like we were at a spa. If your a couple looking to get away and enjoy yourselves and have beautiful scenery and good food, I highly recommend the place. I am already thinking of our next trip!

4 Thank Peanutz2
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stroudsburg
Hampton Inn & Suites Bartonsville
Pocono Palace Resort
#1 of 2 in Marshalls Creek
3.5 of 5 bubbles 2,000 reviews
Crescent Lodge & Country Inn

Been to Cherry Valley Manor? Share your experiences!