Open today: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great cider selection

Enjoyed trying all of the ciders on tap when we visited. The place was small but intimate. The... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Jason_Chenier
L'Orignal, Canada
via mobile
Great Tasting Here

Reviewed September 1, 2019
HeidiD451
Lambertville, New Jersey

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 1, 2019

Downtown Stroudsburg has several cideries, and this one, located just off the main drag, is worth the visit. Be sure to check out Groupon for a 2 for 1 tasting (only $7). For that my hubby and I tasted about 6 ciders, including a dry and semisweet, and varieties with plum, peach, lemonade and blueberry. All were good (our fave was the semisweet). The varieties change seasonally, and they also have some good looking cocktails. The bartender was friendly and attentive. We would definitely visit again.

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank HeidiD451
Reviewed August 20, 2019

We have made this 1 of a handful, of "MUST do" places on every trip out. Always an amazing, fun time, great knowledgeable staff, fun convos with others, and just incredible ciders. Also located perfectly on the town quad with outside seating.

Also, a very fun winery only 2 doors down, with backyard seating - so make day of it, and have a great time!!

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed June 17, 2019 via mobile

Came here to celebrate our wedding anniversary this weekend and enjoy the downtown area. Even though the place is small they have solid ciders. Everything we tried tasted good and was a reasonable price. The server was warm and bubbly as well. Will return in the future.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed March 30, 2019 via mobile

You don’t want to miss this place if you’re visiting the Poconos. Love their ciders and the people are awesome.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed February 12, 2019

I went in with the expectation that I would hate it just like I hate all the beer style hard ciders. My first sip tossed that all out the window. It was wonderful like a fine wine or meed. My wife and I have been back a few times. The location is small but quaint well laid out for the space.

Date of experience: February 2019