“Classic local diner”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 18, 2013

This is the classic family local diner. They have a great breakfast. They do not have the best service because they are a community diner and they stop to talk to everyone they know. The simple fact that the food is delicious and the atmosphere is great. Clean place and have never had to wait for a seat.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

This is clearly a local diner, staffed and utilised by local folks. But the staff were really helpful to us foreigners from the UK, decoding and explaining the menu. The portions were huge but good - we ate about half of what we got, and refused half we were offered (my meal came with soup, my wife's with dessert. Neither was needed. I'd happily eat there again. And having been in Cape May for the last few days, the food seemed incredibly good value!

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Typical diner menu, but even the kids size portions were generous! Most dishes were very good, I personally don't like their red sauce for the pasta but I liked my veal parm otherwise. Love their bread pudding.

I despise Perkins, and I love the Arlington Diner for their friendlier service, but .. I like the food better here!

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Great diner. A friend suggested meeting here. Wow, great place, great food, great service. Huge menu! The decor was very cool too.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Great food and great service. its located about 5 blocks from the Flower Field Motel and Cottages and close to interstate ramps