“Nothing special”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 21, 2013

It is just a regular diner with nothing special about it. Waitress was nice and efficient. Price are good and it is close to the mall.

There are newer reviews for Triplets Diner

Reviewed December 27, 2012

I have been here several times for breakfast and every visit was good, except for my last. I ordered a western omelette which arrived at the table without cheese. I'm normally not fussy about food unless there is a glaring error, so I ate it without complaint. I couldn't complain anyway because our waitress was nowhere to be found. My girlfriend and I both finished our water and waited at least 10 minutes before our waitress stopped to check in on us. Other members of the waitstaff were sitting and chatting a couple booths behind us about how they weren't getting as many tips as usual. I wonder why? Perhaps if they checked in on the customers they are supposed to be serving instead of ignoring them they would do a bit better!

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Go there a lot for business lunches. Use to get good portion and value but it is getting much smaller in portion and food quality is getting poor.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Mediocre food for anything other than breakfast. Some things are quite good, others you wonder why you didn't go somewhere else. This is no Syndersville. Specials have big portions and low $ but still nothing to write home about. Not the cleanest, even though not the worst. Give it a pass.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Four travelers and $40. The meal plentiful and tasty. No alcohol but lots of locals so you know that it is good. 3 courses for $7.99 plus soft drinks.

1  Thank hans-on-the-wheel