“Delicious”

Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Stroudsburg
Cuisines: American
“Delicious”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Sandwiches were absolutely Delicious!
Place was not crowed at 5pm,server was great. If ever I am in the area again, I will certainly have to stop by for those yummy sandwiches.

• Visited August 2013

“Cute little spot”
Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here for a bite to eat and some ice cream. Lots of items on the menu. Some good vegetarian options. The waitress was very nice but a little on the slower side maybe it was too busy for her, I don't know. The food was good but the prices were a little on the expensive side. The ice cream was good. Got the salted caramel in a chocolate chip sandwich and the Mexican chocolate in a sandwich too. I preferred the caramel more. My son loved his butterfinger ice cream.

• Visited August 2013
McDonough, Georgia
“Great sandwiches and ice cream”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Perfect place to stop for lunch. Can be crowded at times and hard to find a seat, but all the sandwiches I've had here were great.

Save room for dessert too.

Visited August 2013
Manchester, Michigan, United States
“Great sandwiches and ice cream”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Based on Trip Advisor reviews I wanted to visit Sweet Creams for ice cream while on vacation in Pennsylvania. We arrived around lunchtime so we decided to have real food before we enjoyed treats. My husband, two sons and I all really enjoyed our sandwiches. They were very accomodating about removing items from my husband and sons' sandwiches and changing the cheese on mine. The ice cream was fantastic! I enjoyed the cappuccino, my husband had white chocolate rasberry and my sons loved the chocolate marshmallow. My husband commented that it was an expensive lunch but considering it was lunch and going out of ice cream it wasn't too bad. I suggested on a comment card to have a lunch deal of sandwich and a scoop.

• Visited July 2013
New York City, New York
“A beautiful, relaxing stop off the highway”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We were looking for a relaxed, nice meal before summer camp drop-off and found this place through Trip Advisor. It delivered as promised: easy to find off Rte 80, delicious gourmet sandwiches including a dizzying array of non-meat choices (I'm used to just picking from the one or two options!) and decadent ice cream desserts. We had a Turtle sundae that was big enough for a family of four (we'd planned to share it, thank goodness!). The only flaws: ladies' room door doesn't lock (weird) and we saw a family come in, stand around the entrance and then leave because no one welcomed or acknowledged them. The restaurant wasn't full and the wait staff were all nice and attentive once you were seated, so that was strange.

• Visited July 2013