“Great change of pace during Boy Scout Camp”

C & C Pizza & Restaurant
Reviewed July 8, 2018

We stopped in twice during our week long Boy Scout Camp. Once we ordered a bunch of pizza's to bring back to camp for the boys. I have to say it was very good. Fresh toppings, not frozen, and crust was not to thick, not to thin. Just right.. We also ate lunch in later in the week. I had their cheese steak that was good as well. The menu was huge with so much to choose from. Kinda being in the middle of nowhere I'm sure this is a local's favorite...

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed June 18, 2018

We have been frequenting this establishment for over a decade. That should be the clue as to how much we like their food. They have a huge Italian shop menu; pizza, sandwiches, salads, sides and even a few desserts. Our family favorite is the stuffed cheesesteak pizza with mushrooms and onions available on Friday nights. Although, they did make it on another night for me, already. Oh, my! Parking is a little funky, but worth the effort.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 13, 2018

C&C has been around for decades. They are the best pizza/Italian restaurant in Northwest Berks County. Great pizza, huge menu and everything is good. They are a little pricey and parking can be a challenge, but it's worth the trip.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed December 6, 2017

This was our first visit to C & C. We stopped here after our visit to Koziar's Christmas Village. It was late and they were cleaning up to close for the night. The staff invited us in and took our order. Our party was a decent size with 6 adults and 7 children ranging in age from 8 months to 13 yrs old. The staff was great. The food was great. We ordered chicken fingers, pizza, cheese steaks and drinks. We were very grateful for their hospitality. They didn't make us feel rushed. The food was cooked fresh. They didn't complain or at least we didn't hear them. They treated us with respect, even though they were getting ready to close. I will be going again.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed September 11, 2017

This little restaurant is owned by a family that originally came from Naples, Italy, and they've retained the quality you'd find in trattorias there. The Neapolitan pizza was wonderful, with fabulous sauce, cheese and basil. Every bite was a delight. The chicken parm dinner was my idea of perfection -- breaded chicken cutlets in red sauce and smothered with melted cheese, plus a generous portion of pasta, a nice salad and bread. It was enough for three meals. I also had the eggplant parm sandwich, loaded with tasty eggplant. If I lived nearby, I'd dine in or get takeout regularly.

Date of visit: September 2017

Been to C & C Pizza & Restaurant? Share your experiences!