“Good ice cream. Really good. ”
Review of Strasburg Creamery

Strasburg Creamery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Strasburg
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

Great spot for a cone of delicious ice cream. Can’t beat it really, some of the best tasting ice cream I’ve had.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed April 14, 2019

A nice place to visit and the staff is very friendly. The service is fast and the food is good. Ice cream is really good

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 29, 2019 via mobile

Stopped in while staying in Amish Country for my birthday. Definitely feels like a blast from the past, like the real drugstores with soda jerks from your grandparents' era. Sundae was as big as my head and DELICIOUS to boot! New stop every time we're in the area!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 13, 2019

My husband and I frequently go their when we are staying in Strasburg. My husband loves ice cream. We usually walk from our hotel to the Ice Cream Shop. I also like ice cream, however I enjoy looking through the merchandise in the back of the shop.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Muddyhole3
Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

Absolutely love The Creamery. We often stop in on our visits for a quick light lunch or like this time for ice cream. The old time atmosphere and the friendly staff make it a very nice experience.
The downtown area is always a must stop area for us, either ice cream or wine tasting, depending on who’s on the trip.

Date of visit: March 2019