“Great Sandwiches”

Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Strasburg
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed August 28, 2013

My friend and I discovered this sandwich shop after visiting an Amish friend. She offered us food, but we showed up unexpectedly and didn't want to impose. None the less, the sandwiches here are hearty and on fresh bread. New experience for me, but one I will repeat in the future. They serve ice cream and have other goodies on sale through out the store.

Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

I always stop here when at the various railway museums. Ice cream parlor a real throwback. Very good ice cream. Can be very crowded. Country store in back has lots of bulk items and many things to taste. If you like fudge, they have a great selection. I find the staff friendly and helpful.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Was a great country store with lots of homemade things to bring home for family and friends. Deli type food was good but not great

Reviewed August 10, 2013

We ate lunch here and it was delicious. Also shopped in the adjoining store. Deliciouse candies and nice products offered. Well worth the visit!!

Reviewed July 27, 2013

This was like a step back in history... it is an antique store! We had fun just wandering about looking and saying 'remember when.." Not a good place for kids but fun for adults