“Always helpful!”

Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Strasburg
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed December 2, 2012

This place is an experience! We go every time we're in Lancaster. My kids consider it their favorite place, & mom likes it too! We always get a light lunch (their soups are great!), & then indulge in their delicious ice cream. And, the best part of all, is how KIND & ACCOMMODATING they are to my son's nut allergies!! They get it, & are willing to go the extra mile to make sure he can enjoy a safe ice cream treat too! The fudge-making is fun to watch, there are lots of candies for the kids to ogle, & if you catch them making the waffle cones, that's neat too! Plus, they always have nice countryish stuff for mom to look thru, & their Christmas display looked so pretty in the window!!

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Great ice cream - fudge - candy selection - need I say more. We visit this place on most of our trips to Lancaster, more so in the warmer weather.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

A step back in time. Reminded me of a childhood store my Uncle ran. Breadfast was true country, Lunch was very good, filling and reasonable cost. Great items in the shop and "the fudge" Goooood, so Gooooood!

Reviewed October 21, 2012

It was a very nice store with friendly people and great products. They have great ice cream and wonderful candy.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

This store is adorable and they have ice cream, candy, and even make candy in front of people if you go at the right times. I tried their flavor of the day when I was there, purple cow, and it tasted like berries. I only had a taste because I'm lactose intolerant, but it was good for what it is. Friends told me their shakes are really tasty. The candy store in the back was fun to walk around and they even have a little container of bees, which is where their honey is from! Pretty neat to check out.