“Great Time Great Service”
Review of Iron Horse Inn - CLOSED

Iron Horse Inn
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Ephrata, Pennsylvania
“Great Time Great Service”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

We had dinner this past Saturday with a group of 8 and the service was fantastic. Our waitress was freindly, attentive, and everyones food was correct, hot and delicious. I will definatly be returning. I had the NY Strip Steak Gorgonzola special and it was cooked perfect medium rare.

• Visited February 2013

Eastern U.S.
“Great large-portion meal and great beer”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Had an Imperial Stout on draft, the portabello and crab meat appetizer, and a brisket special. The meal was fantastic and the service was super-friendly.

• Visited January 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of our favorite restaurants”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Nice atmosphere for a date with my wife. We stop by 2 or 3 times a year. Always excellent food and service and tonight was no different. Corn and crab chowder was superb. They always have a great specials menu. Highly recommend.

Poughkeepsie
“nice”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

A little pricey but the food was very good. We got in late to our motel and just wanted something to eat close bye.

Visited November 2012
Kingston, New York
“Best meal this vacation”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I saved my appetite all day for this. Went for dinner because Wed is German night. I was greeted at the door by friendly staff and seated right away. The waitress took my drink order and I checked out the menu. After placing my order, I relaxed with a beverage. 1/2 way thru my salad I asked the waitress if I could change my dinner order if they hadn't already started on my entree because I was really craving the Jaegerschnitzel. She assured me it wasn't a problem. My dinner still came out in a timely manner. It was fantastic! A very generous portion, great taste with nice flavors. It was so good I finished it all, sadly leaving no room for dessert. I was pleased to have been able to change my selection without a problem. I will return!

• Visited November 2012