“A great meal”

Isaac's Deli & Restaurant Incorporated
Ranked #5 of 15 Restaurants in Strasburg
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We really enjoyed our dinner at Isaac's. It's a great casual restaurant! I would recommend this restaurant in any location. It was fun sitting in a railway car!

There are newer reviews for Isaac's Deli & Restaurant Incorporated

Reviewed October 14, 2012

We were seated in the dining room, not the train booths. The selection of different sandwich combinations is pretty large. My husband enjoyed the Firebird (buffalo chicken on Pretzel Bun). I enjoyed the roast beef / bacon / spinach club sandwich. Both came with chips, although we substituted apple sauce. The dish of pickles, cauliflower and carrots is always welcoming. The unsweetened ice tea was very good. We both enjoy the food here.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

First let me say that I have eaten here before and had a good experience. However, last night, I could not have felt less welcome. Clearly, they wanted to do nothing but finish cleaning and get out early. I know that the Thomas train weekend can be a busy time, but one person should be as important as several. Especially when us single travellers write reviews! The deli is known for it's homestyle meals and sandwiches. It is convenient to the Strasburg rr. I asked someone who was cleaning if I could be seated. She directed me to the empty hostess desk. After a few minutes, she decided to seat me herself. I left after a few minutes. It was clear that they wanted nothing to do with me and everything to getting out early. I won't try them again this season. Maybe another time when they are busier. But the still had plenty of time to have provided service and not blown me off, wishing me away.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

We really loved the sandwiches we ordered. Very tasty. As were the homemade chips. Atmosphere was nice. We felt we were sitting in a fancy railroad car. The booth for the four
of us was very tight. The service was fine.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Tomato pepper jack soup was awesome, and fresh pickles were delicious. We went with a large group, were seated quickly, were waited on quickly, and everything was quite good. Sandwiches are sometimes unusual, but combinations were very good. Would definitely go again