“Exciting!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Strasburg Scooters

Strasburg Scooters
Ranked #1 of 13 things to do in Strasburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Get up close and personal with Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. Enjoy a guided covered bridge tour through the back roads of Amish Country. Ride alongside horse and buggies as well as past Amish schoolhouses with an experienced guide. Strasburg Scooters offers a variety of tours including Bridges and Beer, Amish Country Mystery Tour and more. All tours are led by an experienced guide.
Tewksbury, Massachusetts
“Exciting!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

This is such a great way to see the Amish countryside and how the Amish farm and live. We went back roads that you would not normally see if touring in town. I have never driven a scooter before and found it easy to drive. It was a great day! Thank you John. We highly recommend this to tourists!

Visited March 2013

Pine Grove, Pennsylvania
“FUN, FUN, FUN!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

We went on the first Mystery Tour. Our tour guide, Marc, was awesome! Knowledgeable, funny and nice...he took us to some out of the way places we never would have found on our own. as well as some well known places in the area. The scooters were easy and safe to use. I would highly recommend this to all who visit the area. Well worth the price...we look forward to doing this again in the future!!! Thanks for a great time, Marc!!

Baltimore, Maryland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best Part of Our Visit!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

My husband and I took the tour on a windy and chilly Saturday afternoon, and we had a great time! Much to my husband's dismay, I opted for the 2-seater, as opposed to two separate scooters. I liked just having one scooter because we could carry on a conversation.
We saw two covered bridges and stopped at an Amish farm, but the real highlight was experiencing the back roads of Lancaster County in open air. I have never seen the sky bluer!
Our tour guide was John, and he was wonderful! He was incredibly patient and knowledgeable.
A few things to keep in mind once you book your tour:
If you use Google Maps, please note that it takes you to an antique mall's parking lot. You need to go a little bit further (past Isaac's) to reach Strasburg Scooters.
The training/tours do take place around typical meal times, so don't forgot to stop beforehand for food. You can fit a small backpack in the storage under your seat for drinks and a snack.
Check the weather before you go and dress appropriately. If it's chilly, don't be afraid to wear several layers and gloves. You can always remove the layers and place them in the storage beneath your seat.
Have a wonderful time!

Granada, Spain
“The real Amish soul”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

It was a wonderful experience. We're from Spain and we wanted to know the Amish world but far from the turistic routes. I booked it in Internet and it was a surprise for mi wife because I decided not to tell her until the last moment. She liked a lot. We had lucky for the good weather. Marc, our guide, was nice and kind. We had the opportunity to visit a Amish farm, not prepared to receive tourists.

Sorry for my English. I'm not a native English speaker. Good luck, Marc

Baltimore
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Lots of fun on a beautiful morning”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

We went on the covered bridge scooter tour on a beautiful May morning. It was my husband and I with another couple. It was a lot of fun and we really enjoyed ourselves. Beautiful sites and you cover a lot of ground. First time ever riding a scooter but you get more comfortable as the ride goes on. If you can ride a bike you'll be ok. Our tour guide was great as well. Knew a lot about the area. Highly recommend!