“Great day..GREAT TIME!!!”

Strasburg Scooters
Ranked #1 of 13 things to do in Strasburg
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Get up close and personal with Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. Enjoy a guided covered bridge tour through the back roads of Amish Country. Ride alongside horse and buggies as well as past Amish schoolhouses with an experienced guide. Strasburg Scooters offers a variety of tours including Bridges and Beer, Amish Country Mystery Tour and more. All tours are led by an experienced guide.
Reviewed October 17, 2012

My husband and I booked a tour this past weekend, Oct 14 for a 20th wedding anniversary present. We sort of figured going into it, that it would be a fun time. However, we didn't realize it would be a GREAT TIME that we can"t stop talking about. The whole experience was just fantastic, from the instructional portion in the beginning, very thorough and patient, to the overall safe riding experience throughout the beautiful country side. Mark was our tour guide and from the get go he made you feel like you new him and where just out for the day riding with a good friend. Thanks so much, we wish you guys the best with this and we will definatly be booking a trip again.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Our ladies group took the guided tour with John on Wednesday, October 10. It was beautiful and the weather was gorgeous! I had never ridden before but John was a great teacher. I absolutely LOVED it!!! I would do it again in a heartbeat. The scenery was beautiful and the experience was everlasting! I highly recommend Strasburg Scooters!

1  Thank LaVonne325
Reviewed October 13, 2012

My family decided to try out the Strasburg Scooters on a Friday morning and definitely enjoyed our experience. We are frequent visitors to Lancaster County and have seen or been to most of the places within the county. This new activity was quite a refreshing breath and added bonus when looking for something new to visit in the area. I would highly recommend taking time out to try the scooter tour around Strasburg. The instructors took time to work with each person in our group until they felt familiar with handling the scooter. The views were amazing and the covered bridges were a nice feature along the route. Our instructor made sure to stay aware of each participant and practiced safety awareness as we crossed intersections. This made the ride more comfortable and relaxing to know that there was always assistance if needed.
I would highly recommend taking the scooter tour in the next few weeks as the fall leaves begin to change and the views will be amazing. Overall, it was a great day and I would go back in a heartbeat. Additionally, our instructor dropped some added hints as to what tour themes they may be considering for next year which sound as equally appealing. Hope to visit next year or sooner.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

We did this tour on a whim, and it was the best up close tour I have been on. We went in October and it was clear but cool. The first man to great us offered us warmer coats ( he gave me his) and the tour guide John offered me his gloves, and boy was I glad! We saw countryside that we would never have seen on our own. They made us always feel very safe! What a great idea and if you miss this, you have really missed a lot!

Reviewed October 2, 2012

My friend and I took the guided tour with John on Tuesday, September 25, 2012 through the beautiful countryside around Strasburg. The previous reviewer who said it was like "a postcard around every turn" was accurate! We rode across three covered bridges and passed several one-room Amish schoolhouses, plus numerous farms and fields on backroads. John was knowledgable and informative, and never rushed us. We made stops to take pictures, and he even videoed us riding scooters across one of the bridges! For two ladies in our 50's, with very little experience on motorcycles, who had mainly come to Lancaster County to look at Amish quilts, this was the highlight of our week-long visit. Do not miss!