We visit Lancaster County at least 8 times a year. We decided to go on a spur of the moment and we had never stayed here so we said it has been there for ever it must be fine. Boy were we wrong what a roach motel. There was garbage under the beds, mold in the shower, the place was an embarrassment to Lancaster. The pool looked like the pool in the movie Vacation with Chevy Chase. Please do not stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amish Lantern Motel is a 33 room motel which consists of 3 room types 2 double beds, 2 queen beds, and a King bed. All rooms come with microwave, fridge and 32 flat screen TV. We also have free wifi and a continental breakfast every morning. We are located in the heart of "Amish country" We are just off the highway(RT30) near great shopping outlets and many other venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Amish Lanterns Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amish Lanterns Hotel Strasburg
- Amish Lanterns Motel Strasburg, PA - Lancaster County