My wife and I checked into the Amish Lanterns along with our little (5lb) dog. We were there for 3 days. The owners were very nice, friendly, and helpful. The motel sits on a green hilltop right in the middle of the beautiful Amish farm country. What an envious treat to hear and see the buggies passing by. We would wave to them as they went by and a very friendly hello was given in return. The hotel has a little age on it but the owners take very good care of it. We really enjoyed our stay. It was so peaceful and quite and the rooms were very clean and comfortable. We can highly recommend the Amish Lanterns to you and when we return we will stay there again. To sum it up, clean, quite, comfortable, relaxing, economical, close to everything fun to do and see, and the owners are so very friendly and helpful. They make you feel welcome! Thanks....Debra and Dean
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amish Lantern Motel is a 33 room motel which consists of 3 room types 2 double beds, 2 queen beds, and a King bed. All rooms come with microwave, fridge and 32 flat screen TV. We also have free wifi and a continental breakfast every morning. We are located in the heart of "Amish country" We are just off the highway(RT30) near great shopping outlets and many other venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Amish Lanterns Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amish Lanterns Hotel Strasburg
- Amish Lanterns Motel Strasburg, PA - Lancaster County