“good, tasty and reasonably price”
Review of Strasburg Pizza

Strasburg Pizza
Ranked #6 of 15 Restaurants in Strasburg
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 13, 2013

The menu is deep with plenty to feed the hungry, even those who don't want a pizza.

I was disappointed that the Sicilian pizza wasn't available from scratch in a smaller size, but that's understandable. I purchased a 14" pizza, was more then I wanted, but it was nice and hot, tasty and not bad for a thin crust pizza.

I could have purchase a slice, but I'm not big on pizza partially cook, then having topping added then cooked again. And from what I saw, it was thicker, but not real thick like so many other Sicilian pizzas I've had.

It has seating, TV's and is clean.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Walked from our Clarion hotel to the restaurant. Not only was the pizza good, we never expected the girl working the counter to also come over and check on us in the dining area, bring us the pizza, utensils, boxes and clean up after us. Unusual for a take out pizza type place. Menu not limited to pizza - also served a variety of other food including Italian dinners.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

This will be our second trip to the Strasburg Pizza. We wanted something quick this past June so we decided to try this place. We were not disappointed. We were visiting Lancaster again about two weeks ago and decided to try this place again. Great Pizza again. Filled us up for sure. Great tasting pie. We moved to Georgia 9 years ago and it is difficult to find great pizza so when we are back up north it is always a necessity to have a great pie.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

The people are extreamly friendly and go out of there way to accomadate your requests. Pizza is great but you should try thier dinners. Just amazing

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

We wanted inexpensive, fast food that wasn't standard Amish fare so our party of twelve ended up here...glad we came...about $100 for 12 of us, the food came quickly and we all left happy and full with leftover pizza, wings and ziti...sounds like a good breakfast in the morning to me!