“Classic Dive Bar”

The Swan Hotel
Ranked #11 of 15 Restaurants in Strasburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Just a simple hole in the wall dive bar, perfect if you're into that sort of thing. The people are friendly and so is the staff. Drinks were reasonably priced. Only negatives are that they still allow smoking, and the bathroom has a very strong urine scent. Despite those, it's still a place that I'd visit again.

1  Thank Lt-49
There are newer reviews for The Swan Hotel

Reviewed October 18, 2012

The Swan is what I imagine the Sidetrack Tap is like in Garrison Keillor's Lake Wobegon. Nothing there is staged, pretentious or manufactured. My wife thinks it's broken down. I think of it as nicely broken in. Beer and liquor is available, but I doubt if they stock anything too fancy. They allow smoking inside and I've never been there when someone wasn't smoking.

3  Thank Bryan G