Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Breathtaking

I haven't felt so moved since my first visit to The Vietnam Memorial in D.C. The views are... read more

Reviewed yesterday
pfjcmj
Pottsville, Pennsylvania
Worth every mile

Visited there with my 10 year old grandson. Despite the cold weather, we were both impressed with... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Nana2B1G

1,615 results
All reviews crash site flight path visitor center moving tribute who lost their lives moving experience american heroes brave souls the world trade center beautiful tribute emotional experience fitting tribute wind chimes pa turnpike final resting place heart wrenching somber place
Reviewed November 18, 2018 via mobile

This is a beautiful tribute to true American hero’s . I have been here multiple times in the last five years on cross country road trips and have seen the progressive growth . Each time I am moved by the heroic actions of those on this flight . If you stop while you are in the area or make this a destination you won’t be disappointed.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed November 17, 2018

This is a very well planned memorial that pulls inspiration out of tragedy. I loved that when down at the actual site, the parking lots and car noise could not be seen or heard. The park rangers are very knowledgeable and helpful. It was all amazing. Big burly biker dudes all in tears.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed November 13, 2018

It is around 90 minutes from Pittsburgh, make sure you go to the entrance on Route 30, as some directions take you to closed entrances. A very emotional tribute--especially to hear recorded cell phone conversations from the passengers to their loved ones. I found the wall somewhat confusing until it was pointed out that this was the final path of Flight 93 leading to its' crash site. They are just finishing the tower of voices with the chimes.

Reviewed November 11, 2018 via mobile

Very emotional experience. Very moving and well worth a visit. The displays are informative and helpful to assist in understanding what really happened on that tragic day. It was heartbreaking listening to the messages and hearing their goodbyes.

Reviewed November 11, 2018

A beautiful tribute to the people that died that day...the new chimes will be amazing when they are finished. I found the accounts of that day to be very emotional, especially the phone calls you could listen to from people that were on the plane and the wall with all of their pictures on it. I'm not sure if I feel the need to ever visit again but I'm glad to have seen it and paid my respects.